• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| French Presidential Elect 2017 - La France est toujours insoumise; Le Pen loses

GAF Decides

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Slaythe

BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHJAHAHSUJIHBDKJ%NGEZK?LGRELGR?E

LOOK

FN STAN

7e2ea4d8bbf294e289142c3023db8538.png

"i've made a huge mistake"

Better numbers than Sarkozy, Hollande, less than Chirac.

I expect MLP to not try this again, I'm not even sure the other LePen will have a chance to bother again, even if Macron didn't do well over the next few years. I think it's more likely to see a new party try to pick up the FN's ball.

Marie Le Pen = MLP = My Little Pony

everything makes sense now.

Biske

the_donald stuff is just bizarre as hell. A large portion have to be trolls right? Can't be that many people taking that shit seriously?

Its just too ludicrous.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Well done France. You're better than US and UK.

Now let's try again to make this thing called EU with better and move forward.

Ochibi

I'm quite surprised. I was sure that Macron wins (that's how I feel around me), but I thought it would be a tight victory (55-45). Le Pen got less than what I was thinking, it's still a high score for the Front National. (2002, Chirac 82 - 18 Le Pen father)

pulsemyne

Well done france. Seems like at least some in europe still have some sense while us Brits look down the barrel of our home made gun (although being british made such a gun will fall apart).

oti

Banned
A genuine thank you to France. It's good to know parts of the world have common sense.

So far only the US and the UK have proven themselves to be gullible for the Russian playbook. Austria, the Netherlands and France have common sense. And in Germany there's no chance for the far-right to win. So... things are looking OK for the EU.

-Plasma Reus-

Service guarantees member status
France, the country to suffer the most prominent european terorrism, is the one that rejected facism. France is a better country than Britain or America. Objectively.

I think the important thing now is actually trying to get the EU to reform, because while democracy won today this undercurrent of anger won't just disappear.

Joqu

As predicted, but his numbers are a fair bit higher than expected so that's something to also be happy about for sure, FN needed as big of a loss possible here. Good job Frenchies. <3

I'm so glad that Canada and France are telling this far-right fascist bullshit to fuck off like it should. Great job, France. Macron seems like he'll be a fine president.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom