• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

|OT| French Presidential Elect 2017 - La France est toujours insoumise; Le Pen loses

GAF Decides

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tuxfool

Banned
France, the country to suffer the most prominent european terorrism, is the one that rejected facism. France is a better country than Britain or America. Objectively.

There is something to be said about this. It could also be that terrorism doesn't factor that highly, regardless of the rhetoric around it.

Elandyll

Banned
Lol Lepen: 'All the left party who pushed to vote for Macron discredited themselves"

Didn't she call for the Melenchon voters to vote for her? Is she discredited too ?

FZZ

Banned
Good job France

The EU being strong is good for the whole world, and more importantly you don't have a psychopath in office either

hopefully US learns, but there are so many hateful fucks in this country I don't think we ever will

Gorger

I consider France my second home. The country I've by far been the most in outside of Scandinavia. Some of the friendliest people I have met. And today they prove that they're the best among Europe.

Thee cheers for you France ...à votre santé!

lupinko

C_PgrX5XkAAW-Ih.jpg

C'est tres fantastique!

Pandy

Well done, France.

Will be visiting for the first time in the Summer. Really glad that I'll be escaping the mess of the UK for a bit, and not stepping into another one.

Elandyll

Banned
Now Legislatives.

Let's not fuck it up there and get a working government.

Crazy that it's coming so quickly behind it (June).

WHERE ARE MY EURO BROS AT

WE DID OUR PART GUYS

GERMANYGAF I WILL BE WAITING FOR MY CHECK IN THE MAIL THANK YOU

German election gonna be a bore (thankfully) with regards to that. Our right wingers are heavily losing steam and will likely only narrowly be voted into parliament (>5.0% necessary).

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Essentially LePen is saying "The patriots' fight against globalism starts now.". That will likely be the tone and spin they'll adopt from here on out, that the only party who can stop the "elitist globalists" is the FN, attempting to polarize and make the old parties fold.

You guys have no idea how happy i am right now.

Fuck Lepen familly and all the "buffons" that only want to see us divised.

Macron has a LOT OF WORK to change the perception of politics in france because next time is going to be tougher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom