• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bought some crates and these are a few highlights, what skin should I buy with the money left?
1b9y54.jpg

220zwr.jpg

3c1x8s.jpg

4sazud.jpg

5plzmo.jpg

Wanderer5

God I really loving Pharah. She can be loads of fun blasting around, beside getting sniped that is.:p

I got the Anubis skin for her, which is so gooooooooooood.

Menitta

I wish I liked the characters who weren't offense. I main Tracer and Reaper. I don't really like any other character's playstyle. I'll have to try them out more.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Ok I didn't play much of Genji in the beta but GOOD GOD using reflect on Bastion/D.Va/McCree feels so good

This is why I fell in love with Genji during the beta. The best is deflecting turrets. He really makes short work of them.

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
8-5 not too bad I guess. Need a small break tho

jayvo

Well, like many others, I'm forced to run as support. Which i don't mind because I find that I'm pretty decent at it.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
I'm all for more information on the screen but the killstreak feed kinda bugs me. Turned it off and now it feels like the beta. A nice uncluttered UI. So good.

No idea why Blizzard felt to have it default on for launch.

Chucker

Feeling like I'm moving in molasses on X1. Wasn't like this in the beta. Maybe it's just my connection, or has anybody else noticed it?
Edit: nevermind, I see its everybody.

I bought $20 of boxes instead of getting the Origins edition upgrade and I am relatively pleased. Got a white frog legendary skin for Lucio and a bunch of assorted Epics, as well as about 700 currency. Soon enough I can get a legendary of my choosing!

JoeFu

Banned
Anybody else just have the game disconnect on them randomly? Zero internet issues and it kicks me out. freaking hate how there isn't an option to rejoin or anything in that instance

K.Sabot

Well, like many others, I'm forced to run as support. Which i don't mind because I find that I'm pretty decent at it.

I'd play more support if Zenyatta was actually a decent heal support and not just a killing machine.

The rest of the supports are very boring compared to the rest of the cast.

Pancakes

hot, steaming, as melted butter slips into the cracks, drizzled with sticky sweet syrup OH GOD
Yay disconnected at the very end, no EXP for this.

Menitta

Ugh the lag is pretty bad. Especially with Tracer.

Edit: Just now I tried to use my ult and it was perfect. Lag prevented me from using it.

Whales

Banned
I bought $20 of boxes instead of getting the Origins edition upgrade and I am relatively pleased. Got a white frog legendary skin for Lucio and a bunch of assorted Epics, as well as about 700 currency. Soon enough I can get a legendary of my choosing!

That's actually quite a good idea

The origins edition is such a rip-off

Magnus

Cracked my gorgeous loot box CE open. Two nice epics out of the 3 hearthstone packs (one I actually needed!) and they included a promo code for a free Jaina for HotS. The steelbook, soundtrack, and the visual sourcebook are all wonderful too. I'm super happy. I don't even care all that much about the Soldier 67 statue.

Now to actually play, once some friends leave....lol

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I don't think Bastion is overpowered, but I am confident in the fact that I will absolutely never be giving a commendation click to a bastion for as long as I play the game.

Peachpies

Where do you go to change your battletag? I can't find it for my brother. You get a free one right now, correct?
Yes you can change it once, go to https://us.battle.net/account/management/?utm_medium=internal&utm_source=app-other and on the left under account details where it says battletag there should be a little link just to the right that you click on to change the battletag, you can also click on account management in the battle.net app while logged in and it will take you to the webpage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom