• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anoregon

The flight plan I just filed with the agency list me, my men, Dr. Pavel here. But only one of you!
I'm still pretty bad as everyone, but I unlocked a Genji skin so I'm playing him and hes fun

I'm really on the fence about buying this. Will there be plenty of other Xbox One gaffers who will be playing together? I realllly don't want to buy it if it's just going to be me largely playing solo, and no one I know is getting this game.

(I feel I need to preface this by saying I'm not complaining.) Were any graphical effects or anything added for the final release? I was getting an unbreakable 70fps in the beta on ultra with only AA on medium, but now it's mid 50s and it doesn't feel terribly smooth. (i5 3570k / 970.)

Rafy

Anyone notice how it starts counting down for inactivity from the moment you enter the loading screen of a map? I got kicked twice so far while loading...

ExVicis

How to deal with Pudge? Hook seems to have insane speed and good hotbox.

He actually isn't that fast and most tend to be afraid of using their self-heal. Exploit that

Anyone notice how it starts counting down for inactivity from the moment you enter the loading screen of a map? I got kicked twice so far while loading...
You too? I actually got kicked seconds into a match...WHILE I WAS MOVING!

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
How is the preorder Blackwidow skin unlocked? Trying to figure out if I get it from my free Taco Bell copy of the game or not.

Really enjoying the game, but after several matches I get pretty fatigued. Hope new maps and characters come out at a good pace to keep me playing.

LiQuid!

I proudly and openly admit to wishing death upon the mothers of people I don't like
Just comes in the case with a code. Kinda like the rest of the "preorder" bonuses in recent times
What about for digital copies? I assume digital preorders get it as well.

edit: friend says she just has it unlocked with her digital preorder, so apparently redeeming my Taco Bell promo code makes me not eligible to get it. Weird and kind of lame. I would have kept my actual preorder and sold the code if I knew that was the case.

Got my first the play of the game as Mercy. Activated my super which revived 4 of my teamates, killed a tracer and resort as they were capturing objective B. That was fucking awesome.

kendrid

Banned
people can't expect others to know how to play the game so soon. geez. relax, let people enjoy themselves.

competitive mode isn't even open yet, right?

One would think experienced gamers would understand this. People on here are acting like they expect everyone to be experts on day 1.

valeo

A lot of stuff in this game feels like total, complete bullshit. I like the game, but some things just feel really broken and wrong.

Does it? Or do you just not understand the game fully yet?

Serious question. People are quick to jump to the 'bullshit' line without actually thinking through 'why' they think that.

One would think experienced gamers would understand this. People on here are acting like they expect everyone to be experts on day 1.

Hilarious that people who were in closed beta are being elitist.

The best thing about this game for me is that people who aren't good at shooters can still contribute.

Deft Beck

This game is excellent. I enjoy playing as Junkrat and I look forward to going on Tumblr and finding excellent artwork of him in undress. Palate cleanser from the beef on display by Hanzo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom