• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
I played a couple matches of Zarya last night. Wow, she is a really interesting character! A support tank really makes you play more defensively. Zarya + Lucio is a really good combo too, I managed to do 6k damage with her! Definitely gonna be playing more Zarya.

deoee

latest

X-Frame

I played a couple matches of Zarya last night. Wow, she is a really interesting character! A support tank really makes you play more defensively. Zarya + Lucio is a really good combo too, I managed to do 6k damage with her! Definitely gonna be playing more Zarya.

I played her for the first time last night and enjoyed her a lot!

I thought I was going to use Reinhart primarily when tanking but Zarya seems to fit my playstyle more with medium range CC and short range melting, along with timing her shields correctly to mitigate damage and boost weapon damage. Plus her ultimate is often a huge game changer.

5 loot boxes today and not even a purple WTF

That's been my past 5 levels.. Caught an early legendary and 2 purple intros (for the same character, coincidentally the one I don't have is the one I want the most) and I've been getting just shit after shit.

I like that the achievements unlock sprays, though. I love those pixel ones.

Kane1345

http://www.strawpoll.me/10313747

Not really surprised at the top 6 :p My most played is Reinhardt and Winston according to my stats. Then Mercy in 3rd. I'd love a chance to do some damage one day if people would stop only picking dps characters

I kid I kid... kinda ;)

EDIT: My bad I thought it was in order from top to bottom.

I don't know why, but last night I had a fantastic dream about this game and that's really strange! I'm not even an online player for years and don't have enough information about Overwatch, and my last gaming dream was for 6,7 years ago or maybe more!
I should watch lots of gameplay videos, but have a question. Are there any similarities between Overwatch and Unreal Tournament? because it was like that in my dream!

ACE 1991

Very interesting to see how the last decade of multiplayer FPS design has conditioned my expectations of what constitutes depth and content for a game. Overwatch has a ton of mechanical depth below the surface, that much is obvious, but the complete lack of meaningful meta progression and carrot-on-a-stick rewards has me thinking that the game won't really have legs after a few months. However, this is just a totally ass-backawards way of thinking about Overwatch, because before Call of Duty 4 improving your skills while also deeper understanding of a game's systems was rewarding in and of itself in a well-designed MP shooter.

Rize_21

Most of the epic loots I get are only gold... currently sitting at 2 800 G, gonna wait a new batch of costumes as I got that epic Thunderbird skin for Pharah, the only one that matters imo.

A good team comp: Symmetra, Zenyatta, Hanzo, Genji, Tracer, Roadhog

Interfectum

Gotta say I fucking LOVE Roadhog. They nailed his pudge feel. I love watching people backoff or run when they know I'm about to hook. Dude is legit.

did one round with almost all mei on the team except the one bastion. was going well putting up walls to block the first checkpoint. then everyone decided to go shit panic mode after they managed to clear the first checkpoint lol

Azzurri

PLayed Junkrat for a bit and really like his style. Traps and explosions everywhere, plus I hit my record in dmg with like 9.5k

grimmiq

I've lost count of the amount of games where my team gets to like 95-99% control of a point, then we somehow manage to lose the game. On the plus side, career best 32 elimations as Tracer ^^ (Though the game decided to give "Most Eliminations" to a goddamn Bastion when we were tied...Think I had to work harder for mine ;p). Upped my sensitivity and she got a whole lot better.

24hr

Most of the epic loots I get are only gold... currently sitting at 2 800 G, gonna wait a new batch of costumes as I got that epic Thunderbird skin for Pharah, the only one that matters imo.

2800?! What level are you?

kiguel182

Did a game as the dwarf that builds turrets and man, so many eliminations. My turret placement wasn't even that amazing but it did a bunch of damage. And I only realised you could upgrade him on the next game. So good.

I can see myself being a builder when we are on defense.

deoee

Fuck you - sincerely all other players you stole the luck from

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom