• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to log off already to hang with family, but man, all my matches were intense and fun all at once. Played as Mercy for the most part and there was one match where as defense, I helped Winston and cod dude guard the front. Literally was never a second where I wasn't healing.

On another match, I was helping the whole team, but they were struggling to push up on offense. Went into overtime on A, and I stayed on there til backup arrived. Held my ground til the team came and buffed the fuck out of them. We rushed to B and I buffed them there. Got it in 10 seconds AND got a trophy for capping both with no deaths. Awesome game so far, even as a solo player.

gnexus

Got about 6 games in, my team(s) went 4-2. Had a 2nd crash on PC during a nice run, think i'm gonna take a break and try and find out what's going on

P.S. support classes rule

how in the world do you fuck up a party system in a team based shooter. HOW? Not playing this with randoms....so its unplayable for me right now on xbox one

Huh? What are you talking about "payload"? I'm fighting this one guy all the way over here I don't care how much you get paid!

(I still don't know how to tell people to get on the point/payload. Other people do it but I don't know how, the best I can do is "group on me" or something)

Mash F as fast as you can with your crosshair next to the objective marker for extra urgency.

Menitta

Lost my first game. We got destroyed.

I'll probably be doing this for the rest of the night, so how do you find your ID number? Can't find it on PS4.

Iksenpets

Banned
xnQpJ7k.jpg

My girlfriend is taking this launch very seriously.

The skins in this game are so freaking good. I really hope Blizzard provides a constant supply, I feel like the ones for my mains (Tracer, Hanzo) are underwhelming compared to characters I never play (Lucio, Junkrat, etc).

Tempy

don't ask me for codes
Having not played the beta, I'm just going through the Training level to get a feel of the heroes. Wouldn't know who counters who yet.

Warablo

how in the world do you fuck up a party system in a team based shooter. HOW? Not playing this with randoms....so its unplayable for me right now on xbox one

Same, the beta ran fine. Now can't even get see an invite and sometimes send one. No way to group up. Only way to play is with randoms right now.

Iceman829

Nobody works together
Nobody picks healers or tanks
Nobody uses a fucking microphone
Everyone on my team plays it like it's call of duty

fix party invites on xbox blizzard this shit is fucking garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom