• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Flash

Banned
I don't play as Reaper but I do believe that I just unlocked one of his best skins

jaEQ7bv.png

idonteven

everyone i have played with plays this like call of duty...all of them are the soldier dude and nobody is tank or healer

9 loses 2 wins thanks amazing team mates

Trago

I need to party up with people who know what they're doing, I'm getting bunched up with a bunch of people looking for kills only

Terrorblot

Nobody works together
Nobody picks healers or tanks
Nobody uses a fucking microphone
Everyone on my team plays it like it's call of duty

fix party invites on xbox blizzard this shit is fucking garbage

The games been out for an hour and a half, this is to be expected. Best not to get too salty just yet.

You guys are expecting way too much of a launch day community

Also be the teammate you expect others to be, don't pick lile the third Tracer in your team and expect someone to tank.

Rafy

Nobody works together

My last 3 games were like this on PC. I end up playing lucio or mercy, which I don't mind, but there's still no tank trying to push.

Only had two matches (both Ls of a high degree) but yeah, it's going to be rought with pubs for a while. It's all good, still get xp and loot boxes

Pass though the iris mayne

Gurrry

uhhh i got booted to a log in screen right as the game was starting and now i cant log in at all

edit: restarting bnet fixed it

Alavard

Why is it taking me from a skirmish while looking for more players into a game that has 5 seconds left? Isn't the point of it searching with a group to put together a new full game?

rObit

Banned
The only thing that feels wrong to me in terms of mechanics is the overtime system. Maybe it really is balanced, but it never fails to feel like complete bullshit when you take a loss as a defender in OT.

Apathy

wow got dced and didn't connect me back to my game

wow bullshit, went from a winning nepal to a fucked up losing anubis

ebil

Heh, I hadn't played Mercy much during the Beta but she feels very rewarding when your teammates actually play the objective, even more so when they thank you in chat after a game.

I've already had games where I couldn't find anyone because they were too busy doing their own thing though, lol. Or players crying for PoTG. Guess that's to be expected right at release.

Must say I'm glad to be playing it again though! I wouldn't have expected to like/miss it so much.

Gxgear

Something needs to be done about entering the last 10s of a losing game. This is utter bullshit.

And if you quit to requeue that somehow the system extends your queue.

Something needs to be done about entering the last 10s of a losing game. This is utter bullshit.

And if you quit to requeue that somehow the system extends your queue.

Why would you leave? You'll requeue automatically when the game ends.

explain yourself?

Tracer in close quarters can melt you and is impossible to get a bead on, Mei's ult, Bastion in general, the girl that can spam Rockets, D. Va's ult, McCree feels unplayable.

He already did.

Widowmaker is so fun but my teams never choose offensive characters so I'm trying to find one I like and it isn't going well. Might try Junk Rat next.

wamberz1

Tracer in close quarters can melt you and is impossible to get a bead on, Mei's ult, Bastion in general, the girl that can spam Rockets, D. Va's ult, McCree feels unplayable.

Avoid Close quarters when fighting an enemy tracer. She's squishy as fuck so just lay into hero until she flees. If she's a big problem then switch to McCree for an easy kill with flashbang + hammer.

You can get out of Mei's ult if you are fast enough. Almost every hero has a mobility skill they can use.

"We recommend you try countering bastion as hanzo, genji or widowmaker"

Pharah is an easy kill for snipers, roadhog and turrets. avoid getting in a 1 on 1 with her as her damage output is quite high.

D.va's ult is sight based. You can hide behind a lamp post and avoid all damage.

Use McCree's flashbang to stun opponents, then use his right click for free kills. Roll again for another hammer and there's almost nothing in the game that can survive.

Iceman829

My last 3 games were like this on PC. I end up playing lucio or mercy, which I don't mind, but there's still no tank trying to push.

I've been mercy every game it doesn't help. People don't attack together. They run in one at a time and get slaughter. The only tank player I've had was a winston and he would leap 500 ft ahead of the team like he was king kong and die

2 straight hours of losing

btkadams

Nobody works together

Not saying the party stuff isn't an issue, but this is every multiplayer game ever on day one. It usually takes a bit for people to figure out the game.

Apathy

between rip tire still being the easiest to stop ult, to hanzo's not even having to aim apparently or aiming at the ground and getting headshots, and dcing me for 1 second and putting me into a fucking losing match instead of my own one i just left, this is really pissing me off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom