• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ambient80

7lVveLP.png

Third lootbox was good box

Damn that's awesome!

guys, this isn't about kills

I know, I'm happy because the entire enemy team were Tracers and were decimating my team. The payload was right at the edge of the goal the whole time so we almost lost and I had to hold it down for like the entire length of the match. It was extremely action packed.

PS4 has the kill feed on by default, which is weird as hell (maybe not to confuse console players too much?). It wasn't on in the open beta, does the PC start with it on too?

vypek

I can't leave support role because no one else plays it and people refuse to change to counter the other team. Unbelievable.

Wanderer5

Alright I need to take a break and maybe start making some videos!

Have some good stuff already, including being PotG as Hanzo first match, Hanzo and Genji killing each other at the same time, and another Hanzo moment, where I died while firing the ult, but it goes through anyway and kills like 4 players.XD

Also have a nice highlight with Pharah too, who I continue to feel better with.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Whoaaa, Winston's ultimate builds up way faster than the open beta. Is it just me? It might just be me but I'm lovin' it.

grimmiq

Well, had exactly enough left in my PSN wallet to buy a 5 loot box pack..Only got 1 epic out of it..but what was I going to spend that $6 on anyway..

Ohhhh. What does the little arrow under the bar mean? Where you got to last time before you died?

When you are "on fire" are you literally on fire in game? lol

I think the arrow gives you on fire status when you cross it

and no you are not, but if you hit tab it shows who is on fire

btkadams

Maaan, I preordered on PS4 (PSN) on Saturday and didn't notice it didn't preload... went to play at 5pm MST and had to initiate the download...

jacobs34

Here's to the solo que players who actually have their mic on. I was actually able to communicate with people in the games I played.

Klyka

Banned
once the servers were up I just played for over 1 hour with no lag, no disconnects, nothing negative AT ALL.

Perfect so far.

Going to bed now cause work tomorrow!

GG GAF

Zomba13

guys, this isn't about kills

Huh? What are you talking about "payload"? I'm fighting this one guy all the way over here I don't care how much you get paid!

(I still don't know how to tell people to get on the point/payload. Other people do it but I don't know how, the best I can do is "group on me" or something)

vypek

I'm kind of surprised how much I am disliking the game at the moment. A total of 5 Solider 76 during the match. No one trying to counter pick. Its just TDM.

I need Mystery Hero back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom