• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT| My Onlywatch Has Ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

_woLf

Uhh, so are the box version of origin edition bonuses tied to the main CD key that unlocks Overwatch?

Mine didn't come with like any of the advertised stuff. I got a guest pass for starcraft 2 and WoW, a hearthstone card pack and jaina. No tracer, diablo wings code, winston pet....

CjLcA3-VEAAbKq8.jpg

Feels so good.

Ended up with a ton of stuff for characters I use, 1400 in gold, but only two legendary skins, both of Widowmaker's bird looking ones, the white one and the black one.
What's that cost, if you don't mind?

Pooya

Uhh, so are the box version of origin edition bonuses tied to the main CD key that unlocks Overwatch?

Mine didn't come with like any of the advertised stuff. I got a guest pass for starcraft 2 and WoW, a hearthstone card pack and jaina. No tracer, diablo wings code, winston pet....

yes, you should have two codes, one gives you the license for origin edition which has all the goodies included. There is another code for widowmaker Noire skin.

What's that cost, if you don't mind?

$40 or euro.

catspit

Can't see any info re: window maker preorder skin for PS4.. What gives.. Too late to preorder? Even though ithe date on psn is tomorrow

//ARCANUM

Wow. I'm on a 3.4ghz i5 with a GTX680 and I'm able to run graphics at EPIC 1080p. Surprised!

Edit - and maintain at least 60fps

Zomba13

Ok i never got around to paying the beta because here is the thing, i confused battleborn with Overwatch and while I was watching footage I thought it looked like complete shit. My questions are:

1. How good is this game?
2. What makes it so good?
3. How big do you think the community will be on ps4?
4. What kind of support will this game get?

Thanks

1) Pretty damn good
2) It's like TF2 with more characters
3) Bigger than Xbone, smaller than PC. Can't say for sure how it'll be in the long term
4) Blizz said future heroes and modes and maps will be free and It'll get support for a long while. Blizzard are pretty good with that.

If you like TF2 then you'll love this game. No bullshit unlocking things, no abilities to level or weapons hidden behind level. Only one bar to fill and you get a loot box every time it fills (which gives cosmetic items, no gameplay impact).

Not really. Bloodborne, Darksouls etc. They all surpassed it on twitch on release day. The thirst is real though, no doubt.
We should find out in 6 months whether Overwatch will become one of the prime Twitch channels.
I personally hope that ranked match making comes out sooner than later. The disparity of skill level is obvious which tends to make games overly one sided.

Well this sucks. Game kept crashing every couple of seconds so now I'm forced to reinstall the whole game because I tried the repair and updated my drivers.
Those didn't work so this is my last chance to fix my crashes. Don't get why it's happening now when I had 0 problems with the beta

khaaan

Aw man, got a disconnect. It
probably
wasn't my fault since I'm on LAN and have a pretty decent connection. I'll take that as the game telling me to go take a break though. Didn't realize it's been almost an hour since the game went up proper. Time flies I guess :)

_DrMario_

Not feeling it so far. 5 games, 5 crushing loses. I think I'll wait a couple days for all the beta players to get higher ranks before playing again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom