• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.

2017-04-0819_12_53-imdbujt.png

Burning building in the background
thinking-face.png

That's King's Row, isn't it?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Did people really think Mercy and Tracer weren't getting skins after that comic? Not sure why people are surprised by it.

who's surprised? it's just the bullshit bias staring people in the face

heavy in tf2 got nowhere near the special treatment tracer gets and he was the 'poster child' of that game

who's surprised? it's just the bullshit bias staring people in the face

heavy in tf2 got nowhere near the special treatment tracer gets and he was the 'poster child' of that game

I figured people would get pissed with it when the comic came out. But yeah, Mercy and Tracer are probably going to get something every time because that shit sells lootboxes, and it sucks. I wouldn't mind as much if it was spread evenly.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I figured people would get pissed with it when the comic came out. But yeah, Mercy and Tracer are probably going to get something every time because that shit sells lootboxes, and it sucks. I wouldn't mind as much if it was spread evenly.

you think Hanzo wouldn't sell lootboxes?

Owzers

I can't imagine these 4 blue skins being Legendary. They should just give them for free with the update tbh.
I think Mercy and tracer will be legendary. Hats. They should give Rein for free just because it's awful.

Or they could have made it not awful. I wonder if they considered that...

you think Hanzo wouldn't sell lootboxes?

Hanzo isn't going to make as many people lose their shit (and money) like Witch Mercy did last year. Not saying there's no interest, but they're using the Dead or Alive method

Edit: I wonder if Hanzo and Widow get shafted on the skins side because they're afraid of people overusing them. Which shoots the DoA method down, but it's really weird how Widow got ignored so hard.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Hanzo isn't going to make as many people lose their shit (and money) like Witch Mercy did last year. Not saying there's no interest, but they're using the Dead or Alive method

I bet you'd be wrong

Hanzo is not only hot but also extremely popular. Like I said, I'd bet Hanzo would move more boxes than Mercy outside of a blatant bikini skin. Same for Genji. They're both easily more popular than Tracer

antitrop

There was a Mercy on both teams in pretty much every Comp game I played yesterday. Like probably in 14 out of the 17 matches I played total.

A huge difference from Season 3, at least on PC (I know Mercy has always been highly-picked on consoles).

Those 4 will be legendaries. I assume the McCree skin will also be one.

They also mentioned a Widowmaker skin, and that people wouldn't want to miss it. I doubt that they are talking about a epic skin...

Hopefully blackwatch genji will also be a skin. Blizz pls

They also mentioned a Widowmaker skin, and that people wouldn't want to miss it. I doubt that they are talking about a epic skin...

I bet the Tracer and Mercy are legendaries torn and Rein aren't.

Genji will be legendary so will widows and Mcrees.

Owzers

They won't want to miss it because she won't be getting another skin for awhile.

I might hop on for a little while later on.

I'm doing a clean eating thing right now, which means no drinking, so I don't know if I'll even know how to play OW anymore.

How is it that the skill level between the palyerbase hasn't closed a bit? 5 straight loses:/

I really like this game but it's practically impossible to play without a proper sbmm system.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
The fuck is going on? I thought this game has over 25 million players? why does it take forever to find a game or wait for players now?..

Top Bottom