• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

It's a cute spray
I love it. It's the main spray for my Mei.
Why would people get upset with it? I think it's a cute spray, and wouldn't mind this being a possible casual outfit skin for Mei (eventually when the heroes get such skins in the future).
"Something something not fat and just thick. Blizzard appealing only to skinny people and not to those who are fat etc."

Their words not mine.

antitrop

Feelsbad Sombra still doesn't have a sitting emote after 5 months.

Orisa doesn't have one either, but that's more understandable. Ana's sitting emote came out very shortly after her release.

shintoki

sparkle this bitch
Winning games, but encountering these odd ball situations.

When your Pharah gets killed by Sym because she doesn't notice she had a lock on her while you Mercy heal her.
When your Widow shoots everyone but Pharah.

Magnus

I reflexively screamed YES without even thinking when I opened this on my very last paid loot box:

2WQzbwt.jpg

Hurray!

Def not Tracer. It's bad.

Depends on who you play the most. I think Blackwatch McCree looks sweet, but I never play the character, so it's a waste for me.

I play Genji the most and I bought his skin but out of the list I play Tracer more..hmm McCree does look good but I don't see myself using him that much. I might just save the coins or make sure I have the emotes I care about for other characters that are tied to this event.

Oxn

So we are down 0-2 on Nepal. Everyones frustrated, no ones speaking, and pretty much given up. Then a squeaker started getting serious, telling people where to go, who to play, to not get off the point, encouraging people. Pretty much the only guy using the mic, and he lead the team to a victory 3-2 at overtime.

Gotta say im pretty proud of him. Sounded like he was 11.

8byte

Banned
$20 spent, not one legendary.

5 lootboxes through playing...4 legendaries.

RNG sucks so hard sometimes, lol. Really want that Orisa Skin and Torbjorn skins. Only have 5K Gold so it'll be a tough decision.

jviggy43

So we are down 0-2 on Nepal. Everyones frustrated, no ones speaking, and pretty much given up. Then a squeaker started getting serious, telling people where to go, who to play, to not get off the point, encouraging people. Pretty much the only guy using the mic, and he lead the team to a victory 3-2 at overtime.

I regularly play with a 12 year old. He got to GM and is really good, no shame in giving credit to the youngins

That is amazing! Good for him!

hypernima

Banned

I honestly enjoy more of the games I have with young kids. They know what they're doing and funny to boot.

antitrop

The Valkyrie/Sigrun skins have new dialogue too!

All of Mercy's Legendaries do, Imp Mercy says "Heroes never die... for a price". It's just this new one that doesn't.

Witch Mercy had the default ult line when she came out and they changed it to the line from Junkenstein's Revenge, at the request of a forum post.

Magnus

All of Mercy's Legendaries do, Imp Mercy says "Heroes never die... for a price". It's just this new one that doesn't.

Witch Mercy had the default ult line when she came out and they changed it to the line from Junkenstein's Revenge, at the request of a forum post.

I know the Imp/Devil ones did, but didn't know Halloween did too. awesome.

Anyone know if this event will end before or after the Arcade drops reset tomorrow?
The last one ended after but that was just because blizzard was slow shutting it down iirc, if you want something that you don't have I'd buy it tonight or tomorrow morning, and then just grind out the arcade boxes for extra stuff.

LAM09

Communication is key

Dekutulla

fuck people who int because of one other, also bad teammate

like, maybe we coulda won, but we sure as f u c k i n g HELL can't now, you goddamn insufferable asshole.

"rein was the team player of alla you" well thanks for the compliment widowmaker but it woulda been nice if you had not thrown the game in the fucking garbage instead of saying so

god! g o d!

You can complete all 4 weeks worth of rewards in the final week, AFAIK. It's just a lot of matches.

I thought they said you only get the rewards themselves if you do them in the specified week tho, so yeah you can do 4 weeks of matches at the end but you're only getting the 10 loot boxes, not the other stuff.

Top Bottom