• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Overwatch |OT9| There is no Cow Hero

Had a lot of fun playing as Reaper and Orisia today, their changes feel good so far. Hard to tell so early on but I can see them really slowing down dive comps.

25 boxes, a crapload of profile pictures, a handful of dances (with two dupes), and Beekeeper Mei. This was a mistake.

Also just realized that the sprays are all playing cards, I NEED THE WHOLE SET.

Was thinking about buying some loot boxes until I saw that 50 was $67.61 Canadian.

qV14A_s-200x150.gif

Not today Blizzard... not today.

Orisa's shield change is definitely making her feel more fun to play. Only problem is people instantly thinking you're throwing and not coordinating when you choose her when you're trying to use the shields with your team. So many people ignoring my shields :( Diamond rank is so flip-floppy.

Almost like she's an important character to Overwatch's identity...

At this point they could just be trolling us, which is just fine with me.

But I honestly think the answer is that she was the first character prototyped, and they probably have a lengthy back-log of concept art, which they are releasing piece by piece.

Off all the great dance emotes I had to get the Reaper one...

I am now our stacks official Lucio main.

That was an awesome boop.

After the terrible games we had eariler with randoms I was happy that we could finally have a good stack going. I don't know how many we won but it was a lot.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Kill feed assists is a much less useful feature to me than POTG assists
Almost like she's an important character to Overwatch's identity...

Almost like the people getting these skins already know who Tracer is so almost like that doesnt matter...at all!

Skii

Almost like the people getting these skins already know who Tracer is so almost like that doesnt matter...at all!

You do understand that there is a massive discount on OW and there is a free weekend coming up? And the people playing that are going to be enticed by the main character. Some of them will be excited to see that main character getting a skin they can pull encouraging them to play and spend more money. It's not rocket science.

I would like to thank "mythmaniak" for rage quitting after I resorted to camping to win a Mcree 1v1. He gave me the free box and now I never have to play that shitty mode again.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
Anyone PS4 still playing? Wanna see how laggy my asia connection is to other people here. Usually play comp and at night but if anyone is QPing and wants to play a couple [lucio voice] lets do this

Did they change when you could leave during games? Feel like I should've had more experience than I ended up getting.

Edit: Never mind, forgot that you don't get as much in arcade mode. Got too used to Comp game experience

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
You do understand that there is a massive discount on OW and there is a free weekend coming up? And the people playing that are going to be enticed by the main character. Some of them will be excited to see that main character getting a skin they can pull encouraging them to play and spend more money. It's not rocket science.

why would people new to the game care that she has a new skin when she already has the most skins in the game? to them rose/santas helper/uprising are all 'new skins for hte main character'

also you do know shes not even close to the most picked hero in any mode, qp or comp right?

exYle

Iunno, offering any explanation further than "Blizzard is biased towards Tracer" seems a stretch. If new players were gonna buy boxes, they would do it for the event regardless if Tracer got a skin or not.

Did you know she now has more legendary skins than non legendary skins?

Iunno, offering any explanation further than "Blizzard is biased towards Tracer" seems a stretch. If new players were gonna buy boxes, they would do it for the event regardless if Tracer got a skin or not.

Did you know she now has more legendary skins than non legendary skins?
Well deserved.

ponpo

( ≖‿≖)
I would like to thank "mythmaniak" for rage quitting after I resorted to camping to win a Mcree 1v1. He gave me the free box and now I never have to play that shitty mode again.

How do you camp to win when there is a control point? Also people who do this in 1v1 are boring as hell.

Wanderer5

Wow I see round draws are a thing in 3v3 heh.

Also be mindful of a pit in Necropolis, which during a round, I saw a D.Va boosting away, only to fall down this pit.XD

Help! I can't invite my friends to a group and they can't invite me. They can invite each other and I can solo queue into games. My game is up to date and I've restarted it multiple times but I can't get invites to work.

Edit: someone on Reddit is experiencing it too!

start the night off with a 3 lose streak. third game other team member left... coool. then one of ours leave. then theres. then 2 of ours.. blizzard please.

Digging the changes to arcade. Still don't see myself going out of my way to play it just for loot boxes but it feels nice not see see just Hog/Soldier/X the whole match.

1v1 also feels better and has a nice rock, paper, scissors mechanic but sometimes the matchups are way too obvious and then you end up with the old mirror 1v1s which still aren't fun.

Foxxsoxx

Digging the changes to arcade. Still don't see myself going out of my way to play it just for loot boxes but it feels nice not see see just Hog/Soldier/X the whole match.

1v1 also feels better and has a nice rock, paper, scissors mechanic but sometimes the matchups are way too obvious and then you end up with the old mirror 1v1s which still aren't fun.

Pharah Winston Junkrat HMMM WHO DO I PICK.

Blu(e)

Does Cyborg 76 have a better hairline than his regular skins? Kind of looks like it.

Also immensely satisfied with the Sombra emotes.
New skins would be nice though Blizzard.

Top Bottom