• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Penny-Arcade: "Marketers of the Avenger Controller are thieves and liars".

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
lol, they just read the wwebsite as on the internet

Yeah, it sounds like this is their first time reading it

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Wow, the guy thought he ordered the controllers in December. It was over 2 months ago...They don't know shit about this story

I bet Paul won't even call

Amagon

This podcast

6Qpuu.gif

I'm out

Makoto

Let's talk up our journalistic integrity directly after displaying complete ineptitude for researching an interview subject.
I don't think they're journalists. I think they're just some randoms trying to emulate radio show hosts. They're nailing the douchebag part of their positions pretty well.

Zomba13

Not listened yet (just got done watching the Top Gear xmas special). From what I've read here these guys seem to have no clue/believe Paul had a bad day or something?
Didn't DerrickH (or something similar. Sorry) say he was going to take questions from the chat/here and there would be no soft balls?

Not listened yet (just got done watching the Top Gear xmas special). From what I've read here these guys seem to have no clue/believe Paul had a bad day or something?
Didn't DerrickH (or something similar. Sorry) say he was going to take questions from the chat/here and there would be no soft balls?

They said that Paul was a low level customer service rep, and Dave shouldn't have ordered a product from China on December 17th. They didn't do any research or even read the e-mails before they decided to do this show.

Cruzader

Banned
My show, Dead Pixel Live, has an interview scheduled with Paul today at 7pm. I talked to him briefly yesterday to set it up and he seems somewhere in the middle of riding the attention wave and wanting to get off.
DerrickH? Holy shit what are you doing here? Good times back when AGN was awesome!

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
"I'm sorry to everyone, I made a big mistake. It was inappropriate and I apologize to everybody...I'm not a bad guy, it was a bad experience"

Zomba13

They said that Paul was a low level customer service rep, and Dave shouldn't have ordered a product from China on December 17th. They didn't do any research or even read the e-mails before they decided to do this show.

Ah. I'd have thought they'd do some research before hand. Listen now though.

Top Bottom