• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarrod38

M-night-shyamalan.jpg

Nobility

Banned
Well, shit...

Samaritan is something else.

This is getting darker, i can't imagine what the mid-season finale will feel like.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Whew and Whoa

Was worried that when Samaritan "saw" root, that it'd become permanent. But I guess the chameleon aspect can keep her going.

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
This the second time we have seen a not so good side of the machine. Sure those were old versions, but who's to say the machine won't turn out like that too?

No wonder Finch doesn't trust it like Root does.

BTW what a fucking good episode this was.

kxmxqn.gif

^_^

Also

POI Writers' Office ‏@POIWritersRoom 11m11 minutes ago
That two-floor wide shot is director Ken Fink’s brainchild. The people at the hotel literally applauded after we shot it. #PersonOfInterest

Heh

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
kxmxqn.gif

^_^

Also

That two-floor wide shot is director Ken Fink’s brainchild. The people at the hotel literally applauded after we shot it. #PersonOfInterest

Heh

That was such an amazing shot. The cinematography in this show puts to shame like 99,9% of network tv shows except Hannibal.

Tamanon

Banned
Harold seeking a heart-to-heart with the machine. Awesome

Thought Root might've bought it, she really was selling a death there.

And loved John opening up about Carter and what drives him. Great episode. Lighthearted stuff next week it seems!

Sonicbug

kxmxqn.gif

^_^
Also
Heh

You missed all the Mortal Kombat quotes prior to that tweet from them. Heh.

Tamanon

Banned
Anyone able to GIF the shot of Harold after he smashed those servers? I think it might come in handy for a job I'm starting in a few months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom