• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Person of Interest – Season 4 |OT| Gods Will Be Watching – Tuesdays 10/9c

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Shoot stuff is great but I was really happy to get more Shaw and Fusco this week, even if it was brief.

Not nearly enough Bear, though.

Chariot

Why is every woman on this show so damned attractive. Even all the guest stars are smokin'
They are on the level of attractive were they don't even need to sex up. No skimpy outfits, no cleavage in our face, no massive sex and kiss scenes, no useless ass shots (I'm talking about you, CW!).

Maybe that's the reason this poor thread is so much smaller than other series threads :,(

Cause television.
We had Carter who was at least a bid bigger (god, how can you see that without sounding offensive) and Control who is definitly not in the society beauty standards. But then agaim, one is dead and one an antagonist for the most part. Though that could change. Expect her to reappear and help TeamM Machine. Still hoping she recruited a Suicide Squad under Samaritans radar.

Cause television.

I just noticed that after the last two eps I looked up hot blonde assassin and hot hispanic undercover cop on imdb because I wanted to know what other things my new waifus were in, and I sort of recall doing that pretty often for this show. I figure it might be because this show films in NYC instead of LA or Canada so it might just be using a pool of actors that I probably haven't seen somewhere else.

I'd probably be frustrated if they were cast just because they were really hot, but they've all been decent actresses

Sober

[Fall finale intensifies]

"The Devil You Know"

Reese and Finch are caught in a power struggle for control of the city’s gangs when Elias is targeted by Dominic, the ambitious leader of The Brotherhood. Meanwhile, Root and Shaw disagree over how to handle a new threat from Samaritan.

another good episode from Person of Interest.

It's time to step up or get stepped on.
Elias is simultaneously a step ahead, and a step behind.
Dominic get his game face on, but still has a few things to learn from the master. (Big shoes to fill)
Shaw, holding it down. Root, planting seeds.
John, The Muthafucking Batman (with a gun).
Samaritan, cheat code unlocked - swarm activated. /oprahbees.gif
Harold, more effective than Felicity... but nowhere near as cute.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
This show needs to be on cable, it'd get the right treatment from TV watchers.

Dominic is ruthless!

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
Dominic...
UZX0sE5.png

Lonestar

Invictus Maneo
Latin, "I remain unconquered"

103074.... October 30, 1974?

BOOM COMING!

Looking at this date, and while I'm sure the show has that date, maybe even on that newspaper article, but that date is the Rumble in the Jungle. The fight between George Foreman and Muhammad Ali

Tamanon

Banned
So Samaritan is expanding the eyes on the ground. Dominic is trying to find out who Harold is(surprised he didn't notice Elias say Harold's name on the phone). Elias is starting the war.

Shit's going to get worse before it gets better.

I wonder if that combination was chosen because it was the date of The Rumble in the Jungle. Two giant heavyweights duking it out.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
The war begins.
RIP Scarface/Anthony
Dominic is starting to piece things together, oh shit.
*doesn't hear "stay tuned"* There's no episode next week is there? Damn

Lonestar

CTV (Canada) said next week was all new.

I don't trust them, they have been wrong before.

Please, I need at least one more episode before the break.

EDIT: Found it.

Next episode (Mid-season finale) is December 9th.

https://twitter.com/POIWritersRoom/status/537455527555383296

yeah, seems very similar to last year. Have Carter's ending, skip Thanksgiving, come back for a 1 episode kick off (the intro to Samaritan, though mostly about it's creator).

So, I'm expecting a large cliffhanger, probably involving Shaw, with some setup towards what the 2nd half will be about. I have to assume we're gonna start major work on stopping Samaritan. Maybe that algorithm that lady was going to sell to Decima.

Lonestar

Also, it seems that Elias, Anthony, and Bruce found each other in the Boy's Home, and grew closer together in opposition to the abuse they suffered there.

B3Vt65MCUAIEbG5.jpg:large

lol at the Fusco Apple Logo cover. Lights up his face

Wasn't sure if bother Invictus Maneo and Morior Invictus were said. The latter means: death before defeat

Doorman

Sad about Anthony, though it seems like they've already introduced a "replacement" in the form of Bruce as Elias' new most-trusted. I'm going to be interested seeing just what Elias does now to try and take down Dominic now that his own group is supposedly depleted.

...Anybody else feel like Root's going to get killed at some point trying to save Shaw from her own impulsive actions? Another battle between Root and Martine seems so inevitable right now.

FracturedZero

Neo Member
To go with the whole Rumble in the Jungle, at the end, didn't Reese refer to Elias' s move with the bomb as a rope a dope, or am I just making it up because that date was pointed out?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom