• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Kade

I'd like to get in on some lobbies whenever you guys are playing. PSN Username is dygbert. I'm not very good, but I try.

Onemic

This is a very pretty game.

Fable 2
SFIV
Forza 2
Half Life: Orange Box
L4D
L4D2
Tony Hawk's proving grounds
Bioshock
Mass Effect 2
Devil May Cry 4
Dead Space 2
Mirror's Edge
King of Fighter's XIII
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Marvel vs Capcom
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom
Grand Theft Auto IV
Dead Space
Dead Space 2

All 360 :p

I thought that was only you and three other guys lol.

WHY

how does Teddie's counter counter throws also? lmao

also Mitsuru's IK tracks... I had her in a combo ending in the air with uppercut -> super and I whiffed the super (lag :( ) and she IK'd me when I was at the top of the screen

BlackJace

Signed off for today.

No matter who I run into, nobody seems to want to block Yu's Zio. It's great for interrupting rushes, I've found. Plus it does a healthy dose of damage too :p

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
unused avatars, up for grabs:

7iPNA.png
ANDbP.png
pYwmZ.png
HrjmQ.png

Grabbing the Teddie avatar, thanks! It's perfect. I can't stand my current avatar anymore.

Game is so good. I've not had this much fun with an Arc game since GGX2 and that counts the other GGs. Played with 6 friends last night and we had a tournament. I got second with my day 1 Teddy, lol.

I'm a noob at fighting games, so they're handy for me. Good way to practice comboing/input strings.

I'm going to have to save for an actual stick, prolonged play on a standard dualshock gives me a blister. Might take a few months, but eventually....

Can you make some Aigis avatars? :D

I'm the only Aigis avatar.

Tomat

Is there anyone in this thread that bought the game solely because they were a Persona fan and not a fighting game fan? I'd still like to hear impressions from someone who isn't really into fighters. Just curious.

Sophia

Is there anyone in this thread that bought the game solely because they were a Persona fan and not a fighting game fan? I'd still like to hear impressions from someone who isn't really into fighters. Just curious.

It's already been said about three billion times that story mode is amazing for a Perosna fan, and not really all that difficult if you're new to fighters. :p

Telling you man, the charge isn't even that bad. Your loss though =3 though Aigis is just as good I suppose.

Aigis is bestest character. Truth!

Noi

If the room isn't full up, send an invite plz.

Edit: Jeeze, I feel like the elephant in the room bar-wise, lol.

Tomat

It's already been said about three billion times that story mode is amazing for a Perosna fan, and not really all that difficult if you're new to fighters. :p

I get that the story mode is good and requires minimal fighting, but I'm curious about their take on the fighting mechanics outside of story mode.

perorist

Unconfirmed Member
Does it take anyone else a really long time to get a ranked match? Like it's up to 2 minutes of searching for me sometimes.

I get that the story mode is good and requires minimal fighting, but I'm curious about their take on the fighting mechanics outside of story mode.

Single player is amazing, as was said. I have little experience with fighters; I find the challenges very difficult, and online play I almost always lose.

Fighting mechanics are friendly(you can easily beat the single player by mashing) ti beginners, but deep and complex enough that it will likely take me months to platinum the game.

Truth

Mesoian

Ugh, this lag is killing me. Any 360 rooms open?

Started playing around with Lizzy. Part of me just won't zone...I don't know why. My body rejects it.

Top Bottom