• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Picked up this and Dark Souls today. I'm on PSN: Supermanizdead If anyone wants to face a button masher who can't dash :s I could barely beat the training mode. It's hard to do the quarter-circle motions; I do super jumps instead.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Picked up this and Dark Souls today. I'm on PSN: Supermanizdead If anyone wants to face a button masher who can't dash :s I could barely beat the training mode. It's hard to do the quarter-circle motions; I do super jumps instead.

Good choice.

Anyone notice something about challenge mode? I distinctly remember clearing a challenge and moving on to the next one, but booting up the game again it puts me on the previous challenge.

Frack, it's not just one challenge. I'm missing like three... >.>

LProtag

Tossed you an invite.

TWILT, you've got skills.

Ken

Anyone notice something about challenge mode? I distinctly remember clearing a challenge and moving on to the next one, but booting up the game again it puts me on the previous challenge.

Maybe you have to back out to main menu or something to get it to save? I don't know.

I've been backing out to main menu after sessions regardless to listen to that sweet BGM.

Just came back from trading like 20 games into gamestop and the only P4A copies they had were new ones. Got mine for the PS3.

I look forward to my futile efforts against Q very soon. Everyone else will be chowder. ^_^

deim0s

unused avatars, up for grabs:

7iPNA.png
ANDbP.png
pYwmZ.png
HrjmQ.png

Kade

I've started to get better with Elizabeth but she seems a bit to Persona dependant. She's really awesome though, despite the fact she's made of glass. I found a new main!

How exactly do you use Mitsuru's moves? There's nothing that shows you charging is there? Are you just supposed to hold back for a bit, then tap forward and attack?

vocab

How exactly do you use Mitsuru's moves? There's nothing that shows you charging is there? Are you just supposed to hold back for a bit, then tap forward and attack?

Pretty much. Charges times are super easy so any time you do them in a combo you'll have enough time.

This is a very pretty game.
TWENTY games?

What games were they?
Fable 2
SFIV
Forza 2
Half Life: Orange Box
L4D
L4D2
Tony Hawk's proving grounds
Bioshock
Mass Effect 2
Devil May Cry 4
Dead Space 2
Mirror's Edge
King of Fighter's XIII
Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Marvel vs Capcom
Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom
Grand Theft Auto IV
Dead Space
Dead Space 2

All 360 :p
lol you forget the jojo's players.
I thought that was only you and three other guys lol.

Shaffield

GGs fellas, I gotta go anyways so don't bother inviting me if someone remakes the lobby

I'll be down for some more games late tonight

LProtag

I've got to learn how to consistently super cancel lighting car into cross slash, I've only done it a few times and it's crazy effective.

Good games everyone, I'm going to take a break for dinner.

Top Bottom