• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Grecco

She looks like she plays like Carl.

I hate Carl.

Any basic BnBs for Chie? Or at least ones the Chie players here use? For some reason, my eyes hurt navigating Dustloop. Maybe its cause I got a headache. :p

Im interested in this too. Also yeah i tried going to dustloop and the layout is awful :(

Also im still strugling to find a layout on a TE to work. AB or AC
CD BD

Wasn't even worth staying in the lobby for me. I wasn't getting any practice out of that at all. >_>;

I've never had that happen before in a fighting game....

do you wanna play? I'm worse than Q (seriously) and watching Arturo play is making me cringe.

I only play sets =D

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Wasn't even worth staying in the lobby for me. I wasn't getting any practice out of that at all. >_>;

I've never had that happen before in a fighting game....

You shouldn't really expect to beat a guy like Q initially. But its great playing against competition at his level since it immediately (and sometimes painfully) highlights your weaknesses.

I'm eating dinner now. I was actually eating when I got invited, but I had to stop to "play." :p

How long are you going to be on?

not on right now, just let me know when you're ready on gaf and i'll hop on, rrdragon88

You shouldn't really expect to beat a guy like Q initially. But its great playing against competition at his level since it immediately (and sometimes painfully) highlights your weaknesses.

As long as Q plays slab and I play yukiko i'll never play that matchup. Its way to retarded at a decent level of play. I need to pickup yu or some shit for a sub.

Sophia

I was referring to learning something from it, not beating him.

Young Magus

not on right now, just let me know when you're ready on gaf and i'll hop on, rrdragon88

As long as Q plays slab and I play yukiko i'll never play that matchup. Its way to retarded at a decent level of play. I need to pickup yu or some shit for a sub.
I sent a friend request

BlackJace

I keep getting the timing wrong for avoiding S.Lab's unblockabkle axe charge. By the time she screams "HERE I COME", I'm already on my way down from my jump...

Wait, do who in the what now? That sounds important and I have no idea what it means, never a good sign.

Each input buffers or "stores" for a certain amount of time. So after you do qcf, you can actually delay about .25-.50 second and press a button, and the special move would come out. It's one of the reasons why TKing a move works. You do 2369 and if you press a button, you get an air fireball.

Xevren

Im interested in this too. Also yeah i tried going to dustloop and the layout is awful :(

Also im still strugling to find a layout on a TE to work. AB or AC
CD BD

Try and get used to the default, it makes the most sense once you put time into it.

Top Bottom