• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Send an invite to halyhaly, I may play a bit more or just watch. Need to see how better Akis play.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
If you guys all hang around for another hour proto will probably be glad to blow you all up xD

Ok heading to bed for reals now hurts to sit up x.x

Aigis is really suffering here. Can anybody give some pointers?

Not an Aigis main (or good period) but you use her DP a lot. That costs you some health.

Other than that...it look like you had an idea what you were doing. It was close too.

then again...I am free. So what do i know?

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Aigis is really suffering here. Can anybody give some pointers?

I don't touch Aigis either. But you don't follow up on a lot of confirms that should lead into damage. A lot of empty sweeps, overheads, etc that don't lead to much. I'm typically bad about that kind of thing - but Akihiko can still thrive just fine as long as that person ends up in the corner or off balance.

Yeah, if you followed up on all those hits with full combo's I would of been done for sure.

I am free to DP's, AOA's, and air battles because I just IAD j5B all the time regardless if I get punished or not till the enemy makes a mistake and lets me in.

Two things I need explained.

You can't change block from high/low to low/high while blocking Izanagi?

And when can you throw people? I've had people do it to me in the middle of attacks but when I do it I just get counter hit.

Kincaido

Got 99 problems and only one of them is a waifu
I just joined the room. My PSN is
luepac
in case anyone is wondering who that guy is. :x

And when can you throw people? I've had people do it to me in the middle of attacks but when I do it I just get counter hit.

You can change block during mid-blockstring. Its how you block chie's setup.

You can throw people when they aren't in hitstun or blockstun. Also throws do have startup frames and are not 1frame (like marvel)

Just when I thought I was getting better, my Chie gets bodied by my scrubby friend who does nothing but j.B and AAAAA with Labrys ;__;

I swear, I can't beat people who mash, they destroy whatever small pressure I am able to put on them. ;__;

MechaX

Well shit, my internet decided to body me harder than I was getting bodied in those rounds. Sorry for the sudden disconnect guys.

vocab

Welp back to dota for the night. I'm getting beat by some serious bads in ranked because im playing like complete ass. God I suck at this game.

I want to play Slab, but I can't do that stupid fucking jumping b dj Ja. Fucking any other air combo is easy.

Maybe I should put some time into chie.

I'm venting my sadness.

TWILT

Banned
So much for my never give up moment. ;_;

I'm sorry.

1. You can change the way you block during midblock string. That's how you're supposed to block Chies doing AAAAAAA.

2. When they're not in blockstun. I always try and wait a moment before throwing.

Well shit, my internet decided to body me harder than I was getting bodied in those rounds. Sorry for the sudden disconnect guys.

No worries man. Let's play again sometime.

i'm okay with that...

still feels like I marathon'd Casshern tho.

lol.

GG everyone.

I'm still having fun despite getting bodied hard.

I'm out....enough shaming myself for one night.

Top Bottom