• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
When you gonna play me? I like beating up free akihikos

Maybe when my connection isn't stuttering/lagging and I feel confident enough to not be so free. Junpei completely thrashed me with his Mitsuru and autocomboing
not like Mitsuru has anything else BUT that auto-combo to loop/safe poke with</bah-dum-psh>
me to death like twice. I could get a couple of hits on him but he'd keep the pressure on.

strangejourney-8a.png

Be attitude for gains!

• Marrshu 529
    QisTopTier 403
    Ragingnight 333
    BlackJace 303
    Ken 235
    TheSeks 219
    onemic 211
    cj_iwakura 206
    God's Beard 190
    Tomat 179
    vocab 174
    Infinite 173
    Busaiku 172
    perorist 164
    LeadProtagonist 164
    SolarKnight 150
    DY_nasty 149
    PoorFate 143
    Parakeetman 143
    Noi 143
    we.are.the.armada 133
    TWILT 132
    Esura 120
    Knux-Future 102
    PartTimeWarrior 102
    zlatko 100

Yaaaay my first wall of shame. Good lord how are Marrshu and Q posting so much? o_0

LProtag

Oh wow, I'm on the wall of shame but I've been too busy to play for almost a week now...

Gotta get back into it, but classes and internships are starting to rule my life, blarrgghh.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
If I wasn't so damn broke, I would've had that Chie figma, it kills me not to have one.

I was thinking of grabbing it.

But then I realized it was far too expensive for a simple piece of plastic that will just sit around and collect dust.

Yaaaay my first wall of shame. Good lord how are Marrshu and Q posting so much? o_0

Marrshu's posts were covering about half the page at one point. :eek:

CatPee

Started winning a handful of games tonight after I brushed up on my corner game for Chie and learned to use 214C~D to juggle. Chie really is just a corner character through and through.

Sophia

Marrshu's posts were covering about half the page at one point. :eek:

This is like my first or second wall of shame too. I don't post in too many threads, but when I do I follow them fanatically. Bit of a chatterbug.

I've started cutting back considering I've had less time to play due to real life, that and I'm more interested in discussing the story and well... we have a thread for that. =P

OceanBlue

I was thinking of grabbing it.

But then I realized it was far too expensive for a simple piece of plastic that will just sit around and collect dust.
Looking back, that's how I feel about my two Marvel discs. That's around the price of a figma, right?

No offense to the games or anything. Just not my thing.

BlackJace

This is my second wall of shame. It's a good fucking game, based on one of my favorite fucking series ever. It's a blast to discuss it with you all :)

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I don't post in too many threads, but when I do I follow them fanatically.

Marrshu: The most interesting poster on NeoGAF.

Looking back, that's how I feel about my two Marvel discs. That's around the price of a figma, right?

No offense to the games or anything. Just not my thing.

I talk to a guy online who bought the Chie one, said it cost him close to 80 bucks after shipping/conversion.

I was like 'Yeah, no thanks"

Beckx

So, what's up with the pidgin Brooklyn/Boston accent for Labrys? It's hilarious. It's like the voice actress couldn't decide where she was from, or has never, ever been to either of those places.

Also: speaking of shame - I have acquired this game on PS3 now as well (PSN: Beckx). Hoping to be a bit more active this week on both platforms. I am inspired after watching tourney vids of other Akihikos getting bodied just as badly as me.

Has this Aigis figure been posted yet? Apologies if it has.

max06251_1.jpg

Also, I must have these keychains.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
So, what's up with the pidgin Brooklyn/Boston accent for Labrys? It's hilarious. It's like the voice actress couldn't decide where she was from, or has never, ever been to either of those places.

She's supposed to have a Kansai accent, which is hard to portray in English.

Young Magus

I'm making a note to my family to blame you all if I die of laughter. Seriously.

I really want that figure, but there's no way I'm spending $60+ on it. ;_;
...What did I contribute for you to blame me?
and besides I agree, $60 is too much for a figure, maybe $30 but not $60

TheExodu5

Banned
Holy shit that Aigis figure is badass.

I notice there are a bunch of different poses and facial expressions. Does it come with several head parts or something?

Sophia

Can I have your stereo?

Don't really got a stereo. You can have my Sennheiser headphones providing you can find them. =p

Holy shit that Aigis figure is badass.

I notice there are a bunch of different poses and facial expressions. Does it come with several head parts or something?

It's a Figma figurine. You can remove the face piece and replace it with one of several included ones. :D

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Anyone else on 360 notice that there isn't a graphic for P4A on the friends list? I thought nobody I knew was playing it until I checked the names.

Lost Fragment

Obsessed with 4chan
A few nights ago I beat like 5 A/B ranked players in a row, then I fought a C-rank player and shit was like "you'll rank down if you lose this battle."

The ranking system in this game makes no sense to me.

LProtag

Same here man, I feel like the only way I can get out is if I sit in training mode for a solid week doing nothing but practicing combos for hours on end.

I've missed a lot of practice. Tomorrow I'm going to try to get back into the groove of it. Really need to get my BnB down.

Onemic

A few nights ago I beat like 5 A/B ranked players in a row, then I fought a C-rank player and shit was like "you'll rank down if you lose this battle."

What rank are you? Some battles arent ranked based on the difference in levels of your opponent. You'll know if it's a ranked battle when it says "ranked battle" during the face off screen. When it doesn't have anything it's just an exhibition match. When it says rank down or rank up battle you also need to look if its on your side or on your opponents.

SerRodrik

Marrshu: The most interesting poster on NeoGAF.

I talk to a guy online who bought the Chie one, said it cost him close to 80 bucks after shipping/conversion.

I was like 'Yeah, no thanks"

Bwuh? I was debating making an exception to my "no figures" rule for that one, but...no way am I paying that much.
Even if I had that much to spend.

I got the Chie Figma for like $45 when it was first released :D

Also

I feel like my pressure game is getting a little better. Bodied some scrubby Mitsuru 18 times before he left my lobby. >_>

Anyone else on 360 notice that there isn't a graphic for P4A on the friends list? I thought nobody I knew was playing it until I checked the names.

I think it's related somehow to xbox.com.If I check my achievements there, the box art doesn't even show up.

vocab

Rank in this game is worthless. You play a new character, and it carries your rank forward, and only looks at psr.

zlatko

Banned
GGs to whoever I fought. My Labrys match up knowledge is ass. Doesn't help she confirms into 4k+ off anything and that her low pokes out poke Chie. ; ;

But Liz gets pooped on :(

Just do an aerial mixup when you knock her down, then she dies.

That and Thanatos is kinda easy to break, and if you hit him during an attack Liz takes FOREVER to recover. Seriously, those lasers can be pretty dangerous for herself too.

A persona broken Liz is a very unhappy Liz. At least I am good god I feel extremely limited during that time D:

Top Bottom