• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Fugu

Can I get an invite?

You got hate mail from Mario?
This is the best post you've ever made.

My TV doesn't do well with composite and I left my component cables at my old apartment (I'm in the middle of moving) so there are times where the top of the screen is at the bottom and the bottom of the screen is at the top. This usually happens at the beginning of the round, so if you see me doing something stupid like just holding back regardless of the circumstances that's probably what's going on.

protomanSTi

Neo Member
I've seen this guy stream a few times and I don't think he had the game during the jp release week. His ps3 is NA version if I remember correctly.

Also haven't played in like a week and a half because of some personal stuff, I hope there are still enough players online that suck as bad as I do.

either way, unless the Q guy is in jpn, i doubt jiyuna was taking on 0 bar matches in ranked lol

Beats

GGs Milk and Fugu.

Fugu, your yukiko is pretty good (at least compared to mine >_<). I wasn't sure what to do in the corner with all that stuff you were throwing at me. I still got a lot to learn with her..

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
We got a lobby going on? Invite meee. The Hunger Games can wait. :3

If you have the DVD of Hunger Games, I suggest you put that in instead of P4U and check around the 1hour 12 min mark to make sure your DVD isn't faulty. Apparently my work got some defective DVD's and around the nation (and other countries) people are reporting the DVD stops playing at that point and freezes.

Sophia

If you have the DVD of Hunger Games, I suggest you put that in instead of P4U and check around the 1hour 12 min mark to make sure your DVD isn't faulty. Apparently my work got some defective DVD's and around the nation (and other countries) people are reporting the DVD stops playing at that point and freezes.

Oh no I'm watching it on Amazon Instant Video in HD as a rental. I wouldn't normally touch the service as it's an overpriced piece of shit, but I can't beat free. =P

Guess I should message someone on the game itself.

Sophia

Phooey, well guess I'll keep watching unless a real GAF lobby starts. Having the PS3 hooked up to my SDTv has some drawbacks, but being able to use my PC at the same time beats em. >_>;

Busaiku

Man, I don't get Yukiko's D Maragidyne now.
I just tried it in training mode, and I it works when I block low, but when I'm playing others, I can't ever block it unless it's coming immediately after the C Maragidyne.

TWILT

Banned
Man, I don't get Yukiko's D Maragidyne now.
I just tried it in training mode, and I it works when I block low, but when I'm playing others, I can't ever block it unless it's coming immediately after the C Maragidyne.

I was using Yukiko's fire break to make it unblockable lol. You have to super jump to avoid it I think. There are also some instances where you can evasive action to get past the C Maragidyne and punish me.

Busaiku

Agh, I couldn't ever figure that out on my own...
It sucks that I suck at Super Jumping though, cause I tried it a number of times, just hard for me on the analog.

Fugu

GGs Milk and Fugu.

Fugu, your yukiko is pretty good (at least compared to mine >_<). I wasn't sure what to do in the corner with all that stuff you were throwing at me. I still got a lot to learn with her..
On ground confirms, hold your agi fireball. Off of A you can do a lot; I usually use 2D and then some mixup because this is DP and roll safe outside of the corner but you can also do IAD j.A or 5C/2C. B agi is almost always followed up by 4B or 5BB and then 3D. On air hits, either bring them to the ground or release your fireball because you can't really cover their tech with agi.

She has an unlockable setup for 50 heat but I don't know what it is as I've literally never seen half of her supers before.

Top Bottom