• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Beats

Good games TWILT.

It was weird playing a Yukiko that plays almost the same way I do. I still haven't gotten the chance to do any Agi (SB) combos.

TWILT

Banned
Good games TWILT.

It was weird playing a Yukiko that plays almost the same way I do. I still haven't gotten the chance to do any Agi (SB) combos.

Good games Beats! Those were some fun Yukiko dittos there. I think I need to use Dia more...

I'm totally stealing that AoA launch combo by the way. =P

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Well I've been using Yukiko. I fought against someone using Mitsuru but they pretty much buckled under any pressure, then I fought the same person and they switched to Elizabeth and were spamming that beam move which I was stuffing with Yukiko's standing B (2 fans). So I get

"spamming like a pussy get some skill bitch"

after they rage quit.

lololol

You should've just hold Dia down instead when they beam spammed and recovered health.

Damn, a decent Shadow Labrys is a mindfuck the first time you fight her ._o

Why is my worst matchup in every fighting game a fucking grappler?

If you're fighting similar Kanjis to the ones I do, just stay calm and sooner or later they'll get desperate and do random dive grabs which mean free Fatal Counter combos :D

I just hate how her 2B pretty much shuts down my "do random but still sorta safe shit in the air to confuse people and land a hit" strategy D:

That and her IOH, but that goes without saying.

GorillaJu

The charge time in Persona is so short that it hardly feels like a "charge" character to me to play Mitsuru. It's more fun than playing charge characters in Street Fighter, IMO.

Only played this game in the arcade but on my way to finally buy the PS3 version today. Is there a good following on Japan Gaf?

Haven't won a single ranked match today..... ouch.

simpsons_nelson_haha-1.jpg

But seriously, just keep at it... Make sure you're learning some aspects of the game and not as total losses

HIGHLY doubt it but do you guys think this game will come out on PC? My good friend brought it over today along with his PS3 and really enjoyed from what I played.

Top Bottom