• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Grifter

I thought the blandness in tone was intentional, given the time spent in the lobby, it's the best elevator music ever.

I got called out this weekend for singing the main character theme, "CAN YOU GIVE ME UP! CAN YOU LET ME DOWN!"

Alucrid

Banned
The best song is the second one that plays in Akihiko's story ending while they're still in the limo. I forget its name, but it's from P3.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Pffffft. Stop talking nonsense.

P4A, if anything, just highlights how superior P3 is. Especially after you finish all the story stuff.

So much so that the P4 cast are going to try and sneak their way in getting involved with the P3 cast.

They really could have called this P3A featuring the P4 friends and it still would have worked and made sense. Perhaps moreso, given the Labrys backstory.

Astral

I don't know why Mist/Fog wasn't included as a select-able track. I know it plays for IK's but I want to hear it during the match damnit!

A better question is why the hell I'll Face Myself isn't select-able. It already plays in Arcade and Story Mode. Why not put it in all the other modes?

Nyoro SF

A better question is why the hell I'll Face Myself isn't select-able. It already plays in Arcade and Story Mode. Why not put it in all the other modes?

This actually bugs me a lot. There are a lot of chances for them to use music at opportune times during this game and they don't. Not using I'll Face Myself for P4 mirror matches is a big mistake for one.

SerRodrik

This actually bugs me a lot. There are a lot of chances for them to use music at opportune times during this game and they don't. Not using I'll Face Myself for P4 mirror matches is a big mistake for one.

That is pretty weird, since it's in the game as a battle theme. I dunno why they didn't make it selectable.

Yeah, have no idea what he and the others are talking about either. ;)

See this guy knows what's up.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
See this guy knows what's up.

You mean the guy who P3MC-colorized his avatar? ;P

36r8J.jpg

zlatko

Banned
So was there a tournament over this past weekend somewhere, like a major I wasn't up on?

I was hoping someone has a link to the P4 grand finals for it if there was an event.

Solune

You can get bodied on RANKED.

Alternatively, you can ask GAF.

It's not fun fighting people who mash 5A all day. They are essentially a training dummy that's recorded 5A and BDs on wakeup everytime. But I guess that's why I'm a F+ Mitsu because I'm that fraudulent.

TWILT

Banned
You mean the guy who P3MC-colorized his avatar? ;P

http://i.imgur.com/36r8J.jpg[img][/QUOTE]

Ah, but he's still Yu in the essence with the styling glasses. I got a chuckle out of the picture though.

[SPOILER]I'd probably be running the dark red colors if every other Yu player wasn't using them.[/SPOILER]

PBalfredo

Same with Unavoidable Battle. It's there in Akihiko's story mode, straight out of P3 just like Battle for Everyone's Souls, but you can't play it in battle. Why? Can't access it in Gallery mode either.

That would have been PERFECT!

Haha.

I did talk to Yuko a few times after maxing her. Couldn't help it, she was too damn cute.

I did this too

booty call

Alright, 3 more Yu trials to go. Having trouble connecting the Crouch B after the mid-air Raging Lion no matter how many times I watch the demonstration. Curse my poor timing!

Top Bottom