• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Onemic

I don't get anything like that on wireless.

Maybe it's his specific setup or something. You could try wired though to see if there is a difference.

It wasn't every match(at least for me) but early on very small lag spikes would come out at the most random times.

TWILT

Banned
A4Dbkm8CMAA7iAR.jpg

I love Jiyuna.
People need to stop doing the California one.

Busaiku

Instant Blocking gives you a 2f advantage right?
So yeah, otherwise nobody can punish Bear Screw.

This is what I tell myself to justify throwing it out all the time!

Onemic

My connection has been so ass the past 2 days, I literally can't play anyone without experiencing lag spikes everywhere no matter the bars. Looks like I got GB's problem now too :(

Just cause something's negative doesn't mean it can be punished.
Pretty much anything at -4 or less will leave you ok.

Yeah, it's not just about looking at those numbers. You also need to consider things like spacing and what your opponent's fastest attack is to determine if something is safe or not.

Busaiku

Yeah, it's not just about looking at those numbers. You also need to consider things like spacing and what your opponent's fastest attack is to determine if something is safe or not.

Yeah, the huge reach Mitsuru has is what keeps her safe.
The numbers may say that she has some bad normals, but there's not much to do when she's 1/2 the screen away.

Onemic

Yeah, the huge reach Mitsuru has is what keeps her safe.
The numbers may say that she has some bad normals, but there's not much to do when she's 1/2 the screen away.

Dat 5a swag.

What's the 2 in your avy mean? I've seen a few of those around gaf

Top Bottom