• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

laaame

That's perfectly fine!
If you can make it out every week, that's great, and I want to possibly make it worth your while.

But the goal is to just play!
So if you wanna play, join in whenever you can!

Well I know for sure now that I won't be able to join for this week. Should I still put my name in the challonge bracket or will there be another one for next week?

But even though I can't make it for the ranbat I would still like to play some GAF people, since I have been seriously been slacking off with this game. Got the game week 1 and was really loving it, but then I remembered I bought Persona 3 off psn so I played that. Again. So 100 hours of P3 later I'm getting back into this game. With that said, I'm probably way behind on the skill level of everyone else on GAF, but I'm willing to play anyone with my week 1 Yu (wakeup Cross Slashes all day!
I don't actually do this, but I should...
).

The earliest I am free to play is Sunday but if anyone wants to add me now my psn is: d1eguy

Busaiku

October's got a lot of games.

I still haven't finished Professor Layton & The Last Specter or even started 999.
I need to get both of those done before their sequels come out!

And then Pokemon Black Version 2 and Code of Princess next week...

These ranbats will pretty much be all from me for a while.
I imagine when NEC rolls around, I'll get hyped up and start grinding again.

Hopefully by then I actually finish some games.

Busaiku

Alright, I sent everyone that signed up the generic PM reminder.
I got CatPee and Ragingnight, but just sent it out to you two anyways.

For anyone that still wants to sign up, do so here.
Signups will close at 7:30 PM EST.
In the case of Ragingnight, I guess if I don't see you by then, I'll drop you.
It seems like CatPee, you might be able to make it, so I could just delay your match as much as possible, if you thnk that's good.

And again, we can use Beats's channel to watch/communicate, but I'll also be sending chat invites.

Right now we're at 11 people, which could drop down to 9 or less, so I'd just like to have every match streamed/in a single lobby, cause that makes things easier.

Solune

Just graduated in the middle of August actually. I have a job now so Im not on as much as I used to be, but my shift ended around lunchtime today so I have some extra time to burn on the game.

More UNiB avys! Is the game coming out to consoles soon or something?

Ya the game being my first fighter Ive tried hard learning(apart from sfiv) and that I got it at launch instead of coming in 3 years removed probably helps my motivation level for tryign to get better
Nah I switched my avatar because French Bread owns and it was released officially just a little while ago. Praying for a PS3 port.
You have almost no say. You never play P4A.

Ah ic. I'll probably play this game LESS since I just GOT TTT2. THANKS Q!
I play whenever someone invites me! =p. If I don't respond to invites I'm usually in a lobby with someone else!
links to said gameplay?

Does it even have a release date for consoles?

Beckx

Lookin' good for the ranbats tonight. I ended up w/ both 360 and PS3 copies of P4A & have played most on 360, so you'll see I have nothing done in the PS3 version.

TWILT

Banned
WTF WHY MUST I ALWAYS FACE TWILT FIRST :(
brzoO.png

Wait, are we warming up right now or did it start?

Just casuals right now. Tourney's about to start though.

Busaiku

Alright, congrats to Twilt for winning the Persona 4 Arena GAFBats 1.1!
Here are the results.

Current standing...
TWILT - 10 points (1)
Prototype-03 - 8 points (1)
onemic - 6 points (1)
Noi - 4 points (1)
Beats -2 points (1)
Busaiku - 2 points (1)
Roebear - 1 point (1)
CatPee - 1 point (1)
Beckx - 1 point (1)

Shame that you guys couldn't make, hypermina and bretteryu.

Once again, sign up for 1.2!
Next week starting at 8 PM EST.

TWILT

Banned
AHEM...

*insert huge rant about how I'm the best and calls everyone a pelican FChamp style*

Nah just kidding. Good games everyone! I don't know how I got hit by Aigis' IK though ._.

Beckx

This was a blast, had to cut out before the finals, so looking forward to seeing that replay.

Thanks for organizing Busaiku, I'll be there next week.

Top Bottom