• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

It took a week of fooling around and catastrophic failures, but I finally have my custom TE finished. The original plan was to do a laminated art, but that quickly spiraled out of control into a plexi panel.
YS1ej.jpg

Thanks for the compliments guys! So many things I would have done differently but I really love how it turned out and I am glad other people think it looks good :D

Sophia

If Amazon doesn't have my copy here on the 7th, GAF shall feel my anger when my shadow self comes out. ;_;

I wonder if our local Wal-mart is selling them.... I don't believe Amazon has charged me yet

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I don't know how common this is, but a few people earlier in the thread were saying that sometimes the free three day shipping from Newegg shows up day one. Fingers crossed!

I think it depends on how close you are to one of their distribution centers and when they send it.

I know I received InFamous 2 on Release Date. I'm in Philly and one of their centers is in Edison, NJ. So, definite YMMV on this.

Nyoro SF

I can't quite remember but I think I managed to get release day shipping from newegg with p4a because I made it a long time ago.

Steaks

Really? I played my copy last night and didn't see a patch... I'll be playing tonight and throughout the weekend if you want to get some games in, I'm on the west coast.

GT: n33ss

It was really small, took like 5 seconds. I don't think it was anything substantial.

I'll be busy on most of Saturday, but I should be free in the night and sunday. I'll add you :)

Noi

As expected, my local KMart wasn't partaking in early release shenanigans, bah. Guess I'm playing more BBC until the 7th.

Ken

It took a week of fooling around and catastrophic failures, but I finally have my custom TE finished. The original plan was to do a laminated art, but that quickly spiraled out of control into a plexi panel.
http://i.imgur.com/YS1ej.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

So cool. Grats!

I wish I could find art I really liked then I could start working on changing the art on my stick.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Gamestop doesn't do broken street dates, so I'm stuck waiting. :(

Steaks

Netcode status: beyond awful on 360.

I live within like, 10 minutes of the city. It was running at like 50% speed the entire time.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Netcode status: beyond awful on 360.

I live within like, 10 minutes of the city. It was running at like 50% speed the entire time.
Nooooooooo!

Buyers remorse rising again! Sky is falling! Hope get get it patched before Tuesday.

cj_iwakura

So Persona 4 Arena will be playable at ZeroPing in Hollywood(FL) tomorrow, just a heads up.

6PM or so. PM me if you're going, place is nigh impossible to find without details.

That is beautiful :)

Hopefully Amazon ships out my order soon, I am not a fan of the 2-day shipping being the release day shipping. At least in the past it was like clockwork, card got charged in the morning day before release and I would get shipping notice at night. Now they have gone and added an extra layer of uncertainty to it all.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Try end of the month. Have fun with that great Microsoft certification process.
I don't think Im willing to wait that long. There have been plenty of day one patches for games though so it could happen.

Top Bottom