• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

SUPARSTARX

Holy shit

Oh wow, they did. I guess all those preorder deals they keep running worked out well for them.

So much for that region lock fiasco, eh?

:(

Oh well. I'll wait it out a bit more for the extra copy I guess.

Xbox patch is coming soon anyway so I can grind online.

Some people at Next Level are not fun to play with. I want to socialize a bit and just pick each others brains apart on stuff and learn, I get the cold shoulder treatment instead!!

ShadyK stuck on trial 29 for Mitsuru for over an hour here lol http://www.twitch.tv/fgtvlive/

vocab

Some people at Next Level are not fun to play with. I want to socialize a bit and just pick each others brains apart on stuff and learn, I get the cold shoulder treatment instead!!

That sucks. I usually help people out a lot, but recently I've been a dick to some of my friends who are trying to get into fighting games. Hopefully you can learn in this thread.

Onemic

Oh well. I'll wait it out a bit more for the extra copy I guess.

Xbox patch is coming soon anyway so I can grind online.

ShadyK stuck on trial 29 for Mitsuru for over an hour here lol http://www.twitch.tv/fgtvlive/

I've yet to see a single person on stream complete that trial in less than 2 hours. He's gonna be on it for a while.

Astral

It amazes me that anyone could stick to one trial like that for an hour. Fighting game fans are really something else.

I sometimes got stuck for 2 hours or more in some of the Blazblue challenges or just practicing combos in training mode. One hour isn't that bad.

vocab

He's my favorite stream. It's basically just watching a man play P4A for 8 days straight so far as he descends into madness. I think he hasn't slept for 30 hours right now.

Nah he definitely slept today. Probably for like an hour or two because I checked a little bit later, and there he was playing teddie online.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
Is there a tandem character in P4?

Was tanden the two guys out at the same time doing shit thingy?

s.lab has a super like that sorta.

You do her rev up super for the persona, input a few things, then after the super flash is over he goes through all the actions one by one before doing the super
You can do what ever you want in the meantime

Yukiko can sorta do some simular stuff if you get her persona to cross up on it's downwards drill attack as well

Top Bottom