• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona 4: Arena |OT| Midnight's Just Around The Corner

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Just came here to say that I've never played a Persona game before but I'm totally picking this up just because. No expectations, so we'll see how this goes.

Expect an anime fighter (fast paced), or a typical ArcSystem Works game.

DoA5 swimsuits.

I'm sorry P4A.

I know right? 2D fighters usually suck as far as alternate costume DLC goes. Maybe I should skip this game and just pick up $30 worth of costumes for VF5 VS, lol.

Ken

DoA5 swimsuits.

I'm sorry P4A.

I know right? 2D fighters usually suck as far as alternate costume DLC goes. Maybe I should skip this game and just pick up $30 worth of costumes for VF5 VS, lol.

Yup. It's probably my favorite thing about 3D fighters like SFIV and SFxT; so many costumes.

Although I guess the work needed to create extra costumes in a 2D fighter is a lot more.

QisTopTier

XisBannedTier
It's not as fast paced as Blazblue. I'd actually say it's closer to Guilty Gear, except simplier.

Not as fast paced as Blablue..... closer to guilty gear..... DOES NOT COMPUTE

DoA5 swimsuits.

I'm sorry P4A.

Yup. It's probably my favorite thing about 3D fighters like SFIV and SFxT; so many costumes.

Although I guess the work needed to create extra costumes in a 2D fighter is a lot more work.

My favorite thing about fighters is the gameplay! *runs away*

Tomat

Although I guess the work needed to create extra costumes in a 2D fighter is a lot more.
Yeah, I understand why it doesn't work out because they'd have to go back and completely re-do animations. Still sucks though, I love alternate costumes in games. DLC color palettes is such a joke.

cj_iwakura

539040_486086618088169_1314560849_n.jpg

Better without text.

Well, maybe just the top line.

Okay, I went ahead and pre-ordered it today. I wanted to wait but the inner Persona fan in me wanted to get it right away. Can't wait to play as Naoto tomorrow.

Tomat

Okay, I went ahead and pre-ordered it today. I wanted to wait but the inner Persona fan in me wanted to get it right away. Can't wait to play as Naoto tomorrow.

Join me in your buyer's remorse. Search your heart, you know it to be true.

Sophia

No more buyer's remorse. Or I'm summing Shadow Teddie and Shadow Ikutsuki to kill you all with nihilistic puns. YOU WON'T SURVIVE!! ><

The Japanese VA is miles better. Bosch is pretty bad.

I don't think he's bad at all. Not quite fitting for the character, but his performance is pretty good.

Bosch and Laura Bailey are two actors who just have to be put into the right role and they're fantastic. They're overcasted way too much.

Dantis

I don't think he's bad at all. Not quite fitting for the character, but his performance is pretty good.

Bosch and Laura Bailey are two actors who just have to be put into the right role and they're fantastic. They're overcasted way too much.

I agree with Laura Bailey at least, and I've barely heard much of Bosch in Arena, but I really dislike him in pretty much everything else. It's not really a problem here though because of dual audio.

Top Bottom