• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

PK Gaming

BvSVW1TCUAIbitb.png:large

Source

Play-Asia is an online store that specializes in imports, however they sell North American software too. As for the other point, I have found a pretty decent selection... sometimes. They are massively hit or miss :lol. And yeah, I'm from Mexico xD.
Ah, I see, I would look about it. And that's awesome! A Mexican broamigo!
Does the boy who wears headphones every single place on Earth really get to discuss anybody's sense of fashion?
Damn it, Yosuke!

I think it looks cool on him. Along with his pretty expressionless face, his design makes him seem like a more introverted, careless character (something that they got more than right in P3M in my eyes).

LX_Theo

Banned
With Aigis in the game, it weird to see anyone putting down Makoto for silly looking headgear.

(To Note: Aigis's stuff doesn't look bad for her design, just odd and definitely not fashionable. Which related back to the original statements).

So in P2 Tatsuya had that lighter that he would always flick. In P3, Makoto had the headphones that he would always wear. In P4, we had Yu which had his collar always popped. I wonder what's next in Persona 5...

Acid08

Banned
So in P2 Tatsuya had that lighter that he would always flick. In P3, Makoto had the headphones that he would always wear. In P4, we had Yu which had his collar always popped. I wonder what's next in Persona 5...
he'll wear Heelys and always roll around instead of walk.

Ahahaha great suggestions. I was thinking of something more minor, but still pretty annoying for the MC to always do. Chewing on gum. The chairs from the teaser? You flip them over and under them all you see is gum stuck there all over the place. That's the MC's way of getting emancipation and escaping the challenges imposed by society
I should really go to bed

Either cracking his neck side to side or looking around like he's being watched.
YMCA or river dancing are acceptable substitutes.

Sophia

Ahahaha great suggestions. I was thinking of something more minor, but still pretty annoying for the MC to always do. Chewing on gum. The chairs from the teaser? You flip them over and under them all you see is gum stuck there all over the place. That's the MC's way of getting emancipation and escaping the challenges imposed by society
I should really go to bed

Oh god. Don't suggest that. Marie is chewing gum in PQ. >_>;

Either cracking his neck side to side or looking around like he's being watched.
YMCA or river dancing are acceptable substitutes.

Why substitutes? I say make it happen Atlus! LOL.

Oh god. Don't suggest that. Marie is chewing gum in PQ. >_>;

Lmao I did not know this, the fact that it's such an awful and annoying idea, given that it's Marie just makes it even more hilarious.
I got a "better" one then for our P5MC, and more relevant to todays age: when standing still, his idle animation is pulling his phone out and doing stuff on it. Browsing the web or whatever.

I got a "better" one then for our P5MC, and more relevant to todays age: when standing still, his idle animation is pulling his phone out and doing stuff on it. Browsing the web or whatever.
Optional twitter integration. When idle, the MC actually tweets out random thoughts from the provided account. Would be neat, as long as the tweets aren't spoilery things lol

Squire

Banned
Optional twitter integration. When idle, the MC actually tweets out random thoughts from the provided account. Would be neat, as long as the tweets aren't spoilery things lol

That... wouldn't really be feasible... I don't think...

Pretty sure you'd have to tie that to an in-game play on Twitter, although Ridiculous Fishingdoes a thing with real tweets, so I don't know for sure.

Musolf815

Golden playthrough:
I love the whole Teddie going to school and Hanako stalking him little arc lol It makes the "I like the Prince of Junes" thing more sense.
Also, (P4 spoilers)
Namatame watching out for the people he "rescued" at the Junes concert and later mentioning it when he confronts the IT, that's a really nice addition. I love those kinds of details.

I should investigate more about ordering online. And gotcha.

I'm not sure how much is in vanilla P4, but I loved running into
Namatame
at the various days before he's a major part of the story. I believe you can talk to him the first day in Inaba, when Dojima tells you to walk around the shopping district. Saki and Naoki are there arguing too, which always makes me really sad.

Also I made something stupid from the newest P4GA:
http://chiraledge.tumblr.com/post/94801748976/adachi-no

I have a feeling Persona 5 will launch on January 15, 2015.

Why?

1. January 15, 2015 is still "2014 Winter".
2. It's a Thursday.
3. It follows the "5" motif that Persona 5 has followed since it was announced.

I just have this feeling it will launch on that day.

Dantis

I have a feeling Persona 5 will launch on January 15, 2015.

Why?

1. January 15, 2015 is still "2014 Winter".
2. It's a Thursday.
3. It follows the "5" motif that Persona 5 has followed since it was announced.

I just have this feeling it will launch on that day.

Arbitrary date guessing?

OH BOY!

P4D will be released on November the 4th 6th. P5 will be February the 13th 12th.

EDIT: Seemingly, I cannot read calendars.

Squire

Banned
Arbitrary date guessing?

OH BOY!

P4D will be released on November the 4th 6th. P5 will be February the 13th.

It's "arbitrary" and yet you quoted a post with a date and an argument. He thinks that could be the date because the numbers line up. See how that works?

Marche90

I lol'd at those pictures

Ah, do Mexico and the US not share the same region locking for the 3DS? It's an NTSC/ESRB copy I'll have to spare, not PAL. If not, never mind then.

These are amazing.

They do, but it seems like Miguel was under the false impression that they don't share the same region code.

Top Bottom