• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT6| Where 6 Comes Before 5 (No PQ or P4U spoilers!)

Soma

Oh wow I was included.

Satellite of Love eh? Seems like a chill person.

I'm ok with this.
n8wrsX5.png

There were quite a few people I'm not very familiar with and a few I probably forgot, so unfortunately I couldn't put in everyone and quite a few were made on flimsy grounds. Apologies in advance.

Ganzlinger x Gazoinks
FluxWaveZ x TWILT
PK Gaming x Smedwicks
Dantis x Jintor
arue x Chet Rippo
Gooch: The Destroyer x Lelouch Vi Britannia
A Dead Diehard x Dry Eye Relief
Inorigo x Acid 08
Sophia x Hot Coldman
pan-hime x Turnip Fritters
Lollipop Dave x Trigger
LelouchViBritannia x Gooch: The Destroyer
kewlmyc x ScraftyDevil
buddha0991 x cj Iwakura
Clumsy Sleuth x Mystic Distance
LX_Theo x Tamanon
Mdesilva x JoseOle
MiguelMexMIstery x Andrefpvs
Setsu00 x Meia
CorvoSol x Green Mamba
Reanimatoin x arue
Watanabe Kazuma x MagusKen
Caladrius x todd360
names2hard4you x Aqua Wateria x Makoto Yuki x Guess Who
RedGraveXIII x sackboy2197
Moonlight x Lunar15
Tamanon x Jello44
Levito x we.are.the.armada
sackboy2197 x Ljrivarola
Spectrasonic x PhantomGaming
Red The Hunter x RockderBanja
UltraGunner x HeavenSmiley
Vox Chaotica x Marche90
CrazyTank940 x Lemstar
Silky x Love Deterrence
Rhapsody x Necrovex
NichM x AtlusPrime
Wazzy x Psycho_Mantis
Daimou x 9th wonder
TheTrueSelf x cjkeats
Monsoon x hao chi
DNAbro x Frozenprince x Youngblade
NeoSoma x Satellite of Love
Swedesu x snow in jamaica
King Fost x LegionAgent
Tiu Neo x Busaiku
MSMrRound x legion Agent
Willsmith1991 x SpacePirate Ridley
SpacePirate Ridley
Poetic.Injustice x InsaneElite

Holy crap I'm paired up with alot of people. Polygamy at its best my friends, why have one when you can have them all.

cjkeats

The day that we actually see gameplay/art/anything from that game will be really interesting. Not just because of the game, but just to see how everyone here reacts.
"This is fucking awful pandering garbage, I'm done with this series"
And a mix of a few:
"This is the greatest game ever"

I think GAF will break down when that day comes. This thread won't be able to handle the intensity of all our emotions put together.
We open the link provided and what do we see? The main characters were chairs all along.

I think GAF will break down when that day comes. This thread won't be able to handle the intensity of all our emotions put together.
We open the link provided and what do we see? The main characters were chairs all along.

Give me Catherine style graphics, an awesome cast of characters, good character designs, a well written story, great music, fully voiced Social links and the odd waifu....or 10, and ill be happy.

Oh yeah and more Dungeons.................. We all love Persona for its dungeons....... right?????

Willsmith1991

Neo Member
There were quite a few people I'm not very familiar with and a few I probably forgot, so unfortunately I couldn't put in everyone and quite a few were made on flimsy grounds. Apologies in advance.

Ganzlinger x Gazoinks
FluxWaveZ x TWILT
PK Gaming x Smedwicks
Dantis x Jintor
arue x Chet Rippo
Gooch: The Destroyer x Lelouch Vi Britannia
A Dead Diehard x Dry Eye Relief
Inorigo x Acid 08
Sophia x Hot Coldman
pan-hime x Turnip Fritters
Lollipop Dave x Trigger
LelouchViBritannia x Gooch: The Destroyer
kewlmyc x ScraftyDevil
buddha0991 x cj Iwakura
Clumsy Sleuth x Mystic Distance
LX_Theo x Tamanon
Mdesilva x JoseOle
MiguelMexMIstery x Andrefpvs
Setsu00 x Meia
CorvoSol x Green Mamba
Reanimatoin x arue
Watanabe Kazuma x MagusKen
Caladrius x todd360
names2hard4you x Aqua Wateria x Makoto Yuki x Guess Who
RedGraveXIII x sackboy2197
Moonlight x Lunar15
Tamanon x Jello44
Levito x we.are.the.armada
sackboy2197 x Ljrivarola
Spectrasonic x PhantomGaming
Red The Hunter x RockderBanja
UltraGunner x HeavenSmiley
Vox Chaotica x Marche90
CrazyTank940 x Lemstar
Silky x Love Deterrence
Rhapsody x Necrovex
NichM x AtlusPrime
Wazzy x Psycho_Mantis
Daimou x 9th wonder
TheTrueSelf x cjkeats
Monsoon x hao chi
DNAbro x Frozenprince x Youngblade
NeoSoma x Satellite of Love
Swedesu x snow in jamaica
King Fost x LegionAgent
Tiu Neo x Busaiku
MSMrRound x legion Agent
Willsmith1991 x SpacePirate Ridley
SpacePirate Ridley
Poetic.Injustice x InsaneElite

This and the naoto art are amazing!

Hey whats this, ive been without computer all this weeks becuase the power supply went kaboom! Why am I in love with willsmith and myself lol

tumblr_m8738dKX7E1rop03zo1_500.jpg

<3 u pirate =)

Give me Catherine style graphics, an awesome cast of characters, good character designs, a well written story, great music, fully voiced Social links and the odd waifu....or 10, and ill be happy.

Oh yeah and more Dungeons.................. We all love Persona for its dungeons....... right?????
Catherine made me wish for a mature cast for the series... As a college student I wish I could play a Persona game set after high school. I know that in Japan your best years are in high school, but fuck, socially, these have been my best times of my life. You are older, more mature (hopefully), of legal age, and honestly who are we kidding, the actual studying takes more of a back seat.

Catherine made me wish for a mature cast for the series... As a college student I wish I could play a Persona game set after high school. I know that in Japan your best years are in high school, but fuck, socially, these have been my best times of my life. You are older, more mature (hopefully), of legal age, and honestly who are we kidding, the actual studying takes more of a back seat.

Ha, enjoy man. My college years were probably the best years of my life. So much fun and enjoyment. It's probably the main reason why i smiled so much when playing Persona 4.

Nostalgia at its finest. :)

arue

ARUE HOW COULD YOU?!!?

I thought we had something....... special? Wait, why were we paired? :p

Sorry I was two-timing with you and Chet :p

Where are you Chet? ;)

I think Dantis x Setsu makes more sense.

Nich x AtlusPrime OTP.

I also think that I belong in that Makoto group.

Ha, enjoy man. My college years were probably the best years of my life. So much fun and enjoyment. It's probably the main reason why i smiled so much when playing Persona 4.

Nostalgia at its finest. :)

I was still in high school when I played it so I could actually relate to it. In a way it's kind of selfish of me to ask for the series to grow with me so when I do eventually play P5, and if it is set in high school I will do the same as you and play it for the nostalgia of those years.

Top Bottom