• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Q: Shadow of the Labyrinth |OT| -- No Dating, Just Dungeons

By the way, can someone help me out again?
How do I get there? The previous floor is all 100%, and in this one I checked with the treasure thing (I'm at 99%) and the only place left is that one, with the stairs, but the only way possible, unless I missed something, is the shortcut which can only be activated from the other side I'm trying to get into.

You get there via
the floor below.

Floor 3. There are two staircases leading down to it from Floor 2.
Yup, just found the normal stairs to arrive to Floor 3. Once again thanks.
I like how half of Aigis' reponses are about shooting stuff.
I haven't tried out every character yet, but Kanji's responses are so far my favorites.

So Elizabeth just told me to check out my timed requests, but I checked out and I already have completed all my requests and there isn't any new one in Take Requests. Can someone verify for me if I missed something? My current Fourth Floor requests prior floor 3 are
Find Out What Zen Wants, Defeat The Old Doll, Walking Time, Box Full of Shadows and Share the Fun of a Festival.

Also Junpei "called me out" for not using him. lol Don't worry buddy, you can relax all you want for the rest of the game.

ijed

So Elizabeth just told me to check out my timed requests, but I checked out and I already have completed all my requests and there isn't any new one in Take Requests. Can someone verify for me if I missed something? My current Fourth Floor requests prior floor 3 are
Find Out What Zen Wants, Defeat The Old Doll, Walking Time, Box Full of Shadows and Share the Fun of a Festival.

Also Junpei "called me out" for not using him. lol Don't worry buddy, you can relax all you want for the rest of the game.

There's 2 related to conditional drops from enemies but not sure if they trigger at floor 3 (just up to the same spot myself)
magic bind a cyclops and defeat one of the lion wheels with wind

bobohoro

The special voiced dialogue in the fourth labyrinth second floor is amazing.
First time Flat Teddie appears. lol Shinji and Aki's interactions are pretty funny to see (and the stroll about it too). This is also the first Shinji and Ken interaction in the whole P3 side, huh. It's cool to see Junpei giving his opinion and being serious. Also I'm really glad the exclusive events center around Yukari and how the group is in general around that time, specially compared to the P4 one. And the stroll "Yukari Wants To Be Brave"...

Are you on the P3-side? I never got those scenes.

I haven't tried out every character yet, but Kanji's responses are so far my favorites.

The power sponge one amuses me to no end, pretty silly somehow. His reactions to some shadows is also pretty great, Kanji is one of the best characters in this game, really.

ijed

The power sponge one amuses me to no end, pretty silly somehow. His reactions to some shadows is also pretty great, Kanji is one of the best characters in this game, really.

Power sponge ftw. Plus sometimes he says power thingy.

Also Aigis detecting large amounts of 'fishyness' from secret walls.

Golbez

GAF, I need your halp! Fourth labyrinth first floor spoilers:
http://i.imgur.com/Yx7hBjml.jpg
How do I get the chest the FOE is guarding? I can't seem to draw him far enough away with the fire. Tried to fight him but he's a Diarahan user so that's not gonna happen. I know there's some proper way to do this.

I did that on the second labyrinth, but killing Old Doll is impossible.
Spiral Sword is the answer to all your problems.
There's 2 related to conditional drops from enemies but not sure if they trigger at floor 3 (just up to the same spot myself)
magic bind a cyclops and defeat one of the lion wheels with wind
The hell. Obtained a quest from a dead end in the third floor, returned, checked, and now there are some other two quests including a timed one! I got a backup file pre checking with Elizabeth for the first time, and it still doesn't show any request even when says to keep looking for timed ones. Guess it's a glitch of the game?

Now I have these three requests so far:
Let's Make Zen a Collar! (Cyclops), Investigate the Evil Spirit Club and Obtain a Fluffy Tail (Lion Wheel).
The timed one hasn't expired yet so hopefully I haven't missed out any quests yet. :(
Are you on the P3-side? I never got those scenes.

Yup, I'm on the P3 side. Yes, Kanji is fantastic. He also calls FOEs "F-thing" and "F-whatever" if I remember right.

How much would I enjoy the game if I never played Persona 3 and have only played Persona 4? None of the fighting games, haven't played The Golden, just the original Persona 4. I actually technically own Persona 3 :FES but my PS2 stopped working awhile ago =(.

Ourobolus

Banned
GAF, I need your halp! Fourth labyrinth first floor spoilers:
http://i.imgur.com/Yx7hBjml.jpg
How do I get the chest the FOE is guarding? I can't seem to draw him far enough away with the fire. Tried to fight him but he's a Diarahan user so that's not gonna happen. I know there's some proper way to do this.
You get the flame and you need to draw him as close to you as possible, then go back out, grab the flame again, and do it one more time, dragging him around the circle with you.

Alright I know the game has been out for a bit, but please when responding to a spoiler tagged post, spoiler tag your answer, thank you to everyone who has been. Still visiti the thread as it is keeping me excited till Xmas.

All of Kanji's power spot misnomers are pretty hilarious. Power sponge, special spot, swirly thing. I always chuckle at those. Pretty much all of the various character bits people say for walls or power spots are pretty good.

Golbez

You get the flame and you need to draw him as close to you as possible, then go back out, grab the flame again, and do it one more time, dragging him around the circle with you.

Huh, I tried that quite a few times, but somehow forgot that going through the door wouldn't reset him. Thanks a bunch! Now who do I give this Mind Charge card to...

spiritfox

All of Kanji's power spot misnomers are pretty hilarious. Power sponge, special spot, swirly thing. I always chuckle at those. Pretty much all of the various character bits people say for walls or power spots are pretty good.

It's kinda weird when Yukiko asks to check out the Power Spot I just discovered again...

OceanBlue

The special voiced dialogue in the fourth labyrinth second floor is amazing.
First time Flat Teddie appears. lol Shinji and Aki's interactions are pretty funny to see (and the stroll about it too). This is also the first Shinji and Ken interaction in the whole P3 side, huh. It's cool to see Junpei giving his opinion and being serious. Also I'm really glad the exclusive events center around Yukari and how the group is in general around that time, specially compared to the P4 one. And the stroll "Yukari Wants To Be Brave"...

Well I guess I'm replaying this game on the P3 side for
those Yukari scenes
. :<

Astarte

I did that on the second labyrinth, but killing Old Doll is impossible.

It's entirely possible, but you just need hella luck and patience. Emphasis on the luck part.
Buuut it took me a bit to figure out
you needed to trap the Old Doll in between two spotlights

Antiwhippy

the holder of the trombone
Motherfucking gourds with their motherfucking mahamoan.

My fault for trying to get them first time through the floor I guess...

pariah164

It'll be worth it! The game is really fun so far, doubly so if you're a big fan of Persona/SMT/EO
I love P3 and P4 so this is basically my dream game. I'm kinda middling when it comes to dungeon crawlers (have never played EO ever), but I played Demon Gaze and had a blast so.

Kensuke

I feel like this game is too long. I'm at 4-3 and already sick of this dungeon. If feels like you spend hours on each floor. I would have appreciated some smaller floors maybe. I could also be getting bored because every fight is instantly ended by Naoto. The challenge is gone.

Soulflarz

Banned
I feel like this game is too long. I'm at 4-3 and already sick of this dungeon. If feels like you spend hours on each floor. I would have appreciated some smaller floors maybe. I could also be getting bored because every fight is instantly ended by Naoto. The challenge is gone.

Same....I dont even use naoto, but i feel like I use the same 2 strategies for every fight. I was just saying this in IRC, I'm on 4-2 and I find this game to be monotonous suddenly

Also is clock hand supposed to be an ultimate weapon or something

Top Bottom