• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Attendees Thread: California Here We Come!

If it's setup like last year, yeah, all of the panels will be in the same theater.
It is, sitting down right now in the front seats.

So I take it everyone is stuck outside? Because the lines are small and it's easy to walk around. A little too easy. Feels like something huge is going on and I'm missing out. Hope GAF gets in!

meanspartan

This is my first major games convention, and honestly, not sure Im doing it again. Im STILL in a line to get in and I bet lines inside will be unbearably long to try anything cool. Hope my opinion turns around by the end of the day!

Maybe if I do come again Ill do day two...

finalflame

Left to get lunch and on the way back was told there was a 2 hour wait to get back in. Luckily cool security dude let me and my buddy back in without getting back in line, but the process here is ridiculous. You could come and go freely last year at Moscone.

They're snaking the line. I'm probably leaving to go meet up with friends. Will try and get my badge tonight. This feels so amateur hour.

Talked to 3 different staff and they have no idea what's going on. It's not like they don't want to tell me, you can see it in their face that they don't know.

meanspartan

Left to get lunch and on the way back was told there was a 2 hour wait to get back in. Luckily cool security dude let me and my buddy back in without getting back in line, but the process here is ridiculous. You could come and go freely last year at Moscone.

The remaining line wont take 2 hpurs to get through I dont think.

fade_

Is there a list of what is available to download today? Let it Die, updated re7 demo, UMVC3, am I missing something?

any gaffer inside wanna met up for the kojipro panel? I'll be waiting just outside the panel. wearing infamous beanie, olive messenger bag, red and blue flannel shirt, khaki shorts. hit me up.

please get me out of this line with a kid who keeps talking about his rare twitch hoodie and incorrectly yelling about VR tech.

And I'm out. Will try and come back tonight to get my badge, going to try and get here super early tomorrow. Hype from conference deflated conpletely.

Why, isnt line mostly gone now? Now its lines inside lol

When I left it was still 3 full lengths from the front to the back. Actually moving a little now but I'm not waiting how ever long it will take. Wasn't on staying too long today, just wanted to grab my badge so I didn't need to pick it up tomorrow.

How long do the signings last? Anyone trying for Kojima? I'm here for the last of us panel and want to do the signing right after.

Edit: oops just read. 45 minutes after a 15 minute break

Damn, lines are crazier than last year. I'm waiting in line for Destiny while my wife is in a 3 hour line for RE7 VR.

I wish they would've made some better announcement about the fast pass tickets. They were gone almost immediately. Not gonna wait for 3 hours to try this....

tearsofash

Anyone know where I can watch that panel they were talking about? The one about making games better for disabled gamers?

krae_man

Uncharted autograph wasn't bad. Not that I cared about anyone signing the card minus maybe Claudia Black. Got the scan though.

In line at the gear store. Been here for 20 minutes, by no movement. I got 90 minutes til the cup starts. Doesn't look like I'll make it :(

finalflame

Man, the lines and organization is kind of a mess. The store line is absolutely out of control. Plus they said it would close j until 4:30 and wouldn't let me line up at 2:45, go back there and it's grown 300%.

Anyways, anyone doing anything tonight after the event along the lines of drinking/going out?

Couldn't go this year, but it seemed like last year at Moscone, everything was much more organized and most of the process was easy and fast. Are there a lot more people attending this year or is this just a convention center issue?

Same here. I think I'd rather grab a seat for the cup...
Hope you stayed in line cause the line moved big time. It was stalled for traffic purposes. We moved and covered a lot of space once we were through. Thankfully I got somebody saving me a seat in the beanie bags, so this should be dope!

Hope you stayed in line cause the line moved big time. It was stalled for traffic purposes. We moved and covered a lot of space once we were through. Thankfully I got somebody saving me a seat in the beanie bags, so this should be dope!

I left. My wife finally went all the way through RE7 VR and found me. We were both starving. Eating now, then I'll return for the Cup.

Top Bottom