• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Attendees Thread: California Here We Come!

Gskyace

Anyone notice the poster? What does it mean?

CyuitatVIAALs0K.jpg

does everyone get that stuff? i want the water bottle

the poster looks like one of the generic PlayStation commercials

mews

Neo Member
live in the area so heading over super early, like 5-6a. think that'll be enough to get into the 10am showcase?

DOES EVERYBODY GET THAT SWAG?!? The bag looks awesome and since we barely started charging for plastic bags, I'd love to make that my go to bag for shopping. Plus the water bottle looks nice.

live in the area so heading over super early, like 5-6a. think that'll be enough to get into the 10am showcase?

Anytime before 8:30 should be good, according to people who have gone to previous expos. Just remember you need your badge to line up, and badges are passed out at 7AM tomorrow, if you didn't get yours today.

DOES EVERYBODY GET THAT SWAG?!? The bag looks awesome and since we barely started charging for plastic bags, I'd love to make that my go to bag for shopping. Plus the water bottle looks nice.

That's the standard goodie bag for all attendees I believe. So yes, everyone should be getting that stuff.

Wooo just picked up my bag! I'm getting more excited as the day goes on. What time are yall planning on getting in either tonight or tomorrow? Last year we got there at about 8 but I thought I read that the doors are opening at 8 this time so idk.

Wooo just picked up my bag! I'm getting more excited as the day goes on. What time are yall planning on getting in either tonight or tomorrow? Last year we got there at about 8 but I thought I read that the doors are opening at 8 this time so idk.

hey dude if it's no trouble can you take a clearer picture of the poster that gksyace has above? I'm trying to take a stab at what game that is

_Isaac

DOES EVERYBODY GET THAT SWAG?!? The bag looks awesome and since we barely started charging for plastic bags, I'd love to make that my go to bag for shopping.
Actually funny that you mention that; all my reusable bags for shopping are basically swag bags I've gotten at expos like this.
:p

Posted this in the other thread too but Andrew House and Shawn Laydon are outside with the line right now talking to everyone and taking photos.

finalflame

That's a code for Drawn to Death there on the left? Guess it is coming out tomorrow then as previously predicted.
I think it's just for the theme, based on the writing on the back.

Anyways, does anyone know the policy on bringing cameras with detachable lenses? Can't seem to find anything on the blog post or elsewhere and didn't try it last year. Should be joining you all in like within the next couple of hours or so :)

mews

Neo Member
here in line! standing next to the falafel truck after the line bends. kinda confident that we'll get in but there ARE a lot of people

I'm in line across from the burger monster food truck. wearing the delsin rowe infamous beanie, flannel red and blue shirt, holding messenger bag. if any gaffer in line can spot me give me a holler

Top Bottom