• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | July 2015

maouvin

I need Digimon to be available everywhere I go (and the card slot is for Taiko V only), so Vita digitally it is.
Hope EU or Asia can save you retail fans.

RK128

Today was the day to announce God Eater. I can safely import Rage Burst now, it's just never going to happen.

You don't expect them to announce that during the God Eater event? I mean, logically, that would be the ideal place to announce it (as they would have the anime to help sell the game in the west and it would also land on PS4 if everything they have coming indicates).

Sorry if your upset Names :(, but we still have another few days left for games announcements; if the game isn't announced by the 4th, then you should import the game.

Hikami

so can we get more info on the pre-order lost song ps4, get re: hollow fragment free?

tempted to go buy a ps4 right now just because of that

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
so can we get more info on the pre-order lost song ps4, get re: hollow fragment free?

tempted to go buy a ps4 right now just because of that

You might as well with all the shit thats being localized from Japan and brought to the PS4.

Its too bad that Bandai Namco seems to not be interested in bringing Gundam Breaker 2 though. Esp with all the hype that Gundam Build Fighter 1 & 2 got. Also how they avoided using the licensed voices / music of characters from the various series in the game too.

Guess its due to not having a PS4 version of the game and the obvious which is Gundam games hardly get brought over lol.

Hikami

You might as well with all the shit thats being localized from Japan and brought to the PS4.

Its too bad that Bandai Namco seems to not be interested in bringing Gundam Breaker 2 though. Esp with all the hype that Gundam Build Fighter 1 & 2 got. Also how they avoided using the licensed voices / music of characters from the various series in the game too.

Guess its due to not having a PS4 version of the game and the obvious which is Gundam games hardly get brought over lol.

I was gonna get a PS4 eventually, like on black friday or something. But with re:hollow fragment coming out this month.. and I can potentially get it free with lost song.. so tempted right now. Just need to see more info on how it'll work.
and yeah, shame about the gundam games. I've actually been wanting to play those

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
I was gonna get a PS4 eventually, like on black friday or something. But with re:hollow fragment coming out this month.. and I can potentially get it free with lost song.. so tempted right now. Just need to see more info on how it'll work.
and yeah, shame about the gundam games. I've actually been wanting to play those

Its actually quite good also since they seriously upped the amount of parts along with functionality of the weapons in the game.

Damned shame that it seems they wont be bringing it to the West.

There is still time.

It's not too late, it's always best to wait at least a year after the japanese release, just to be sure.

You don't expect them to announce that during the God Eater event? I mean, logically, that would be the ideal place to announce it (as they would have the anime to help sell the game in the west and it would also land on PS4 if everything they have coming indicates).

Sorry if your upset Names :(, but we still have another few days left for games announcements; if the game isn't announced by the 4th, then you should import the game.

Why would they trademark it in Europe if they're not planning on releasing it? AX still isn't over!

I don't think they will do a videogame announcement for their Anime showing tbh. I'm done believing lol. If it had to happen it would be now, you would have to be crazy to miss this marketing opportunity. There's tons of great stuff coming, but it's a shame. Been hoping for this series to come back to the US since 2 Vanilla got released.

Producer

It seems KT and Bamco are both going with the 'PS4 physical, Vita digital' route. I might have to get a ps4 for their games.

ZeroAKA

This is already better than E3. Will the Lost Song + Hollow Fragment deal also work for digital preorders?

Edit: I can't read.

Hikami

This is already better than E3. Will the Lost Song + Hollow Fragment deal also work for digital preorders?

Edit: I can't read.
Been confused about this myself, had to go read what the original person live tweeting said to make sense of it..

Seems like it's a digital only bundle thing, though it's not up on psn yet. hmm
I wanted a physical copy of Lost Song but oh well, if the digital version will net me 2 games then I'll get that one.

Jazz573

Updated Countdowns:

July 2nd:

JAST USA Panel:
t1435904100z4.png

July 3rd:

Aksys Games Panel:
t1435953600z4.png

Degica Panel:
t1435953600z4.png

NISA Panel:
t1435972500z4.png

Disgaea Panel:
t1435978800z4.png

July 4th:

Keiji Inafune and Eiko Tanaka Guest Panel:
t1436034600z4.png

Danganronpa Panel:
t1436037300z4.png

Sekai Project Panel:
t1436061600z4.png

MangaGamer Panel:
t1436068800z4.png

Let me know if you want me to remove the countdowns not relevant to PSN.

Been confused about this myself, had to go read what the original person live tweeting said to make sense of it..

Seems like it's a digital only bundle thing, though it's not up on psn yet. hmm
I wanted a physical copy of Lost Song but oh well, if the digital version will net me 2 games then I'll get that one.
Yeah, looks like digital only as far as I can tell. I'd also prefer retail, but I can't turn down that 2-for-1 digital deal.

Zephyx

Today is a good day. Digimon, Legend of Heroes: Trails of Cold Steel, DR:AE being localized. All that's missing is the GE:RB and Tokyo Xanadu localizations then I can safely retire my Vita next year.

Anyone has tips for starting out in SAO:HF? Just started the game but I don't know what I should do.

EDIT: Should be Cold Steel not Flash, my bad.

Today is a good day. Digimon, Legend of Heroes: Trails of Flash, DR:AE being localized. All that's missing is the GE:RB and Tokyo Xanadu localizations then I can safely retire my Vita next year.

Anyone has tips for starting out in SAO:HF? Just started the game but I don't know what I should do.

What's this about Trails in the Sky?

wilflare

if I were the Arrow - I'll find Sony executives, point arrow to their face, saying "YOU HAVE FAILED THE VITA" then fire arrow to their knee

Shizuka

I will miss the Aksys livestream since I'll be watching the new Terminator movie, but I'll probably check my phone during it just to see what's been announced.

RK128

Today is a good day. Digimon, Legend of Heroes: Trails of Flash, DR:AE being localized. All that's missing is the GE:RB and Tokyo Xanadu localizations then I can safely retire my Vita next year.

Didn't hear anything about Trails of Flash....but that is good news regardless :D. Edit: You meant Cold Steel...sorry for the confusion man.

About SAO Hallow Fragment....where to begin :)?
-Make sure you understand what your attacks do and keep in mind the cool down meter for the 'stun' and 'block' commands.
-Play around with sword arts until you find a set that fits your play-style, same deal with your weapons (though its best to stick with the dual-swords until you explore more of the Hallow Area).
-Don't always say 'Good' to your party member; each party member as one of three/four stat-buffing armors to use. To access them, you have to 'program' them in different fields. For example, if your party member works with you with Sword Arts, phrasing them when attacking, ect, they will slowly work there way into getting the 'attack' armor
-Be even with your play-time with the different areas in the game. Hallow Area should be ignored once you get back to Alicard for at least the first few floors (76-80), then you strictly visit the Hallow Area until you clear that story and get some powerful gear. That way you have a nice difficulty curve while also having more than enough gear for future ventures and for your other party members :).
-Use the AI MP systems; in the Hallow Area, you can play the game in local MP but you can also fill the party with AI bots. So, you can take up to three party members with you into the Hallow Area and slowly level them up. The higher EXP you get in the Hallow Area alone will easily buff-up your party a good 4-8 levels :D.

Hope this helps you :).

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
While completely expected i'm a little pissed that a big vita exclusive like digimon is not exclusive anymore, if only vita got some big western ps3 and/or ps4 exclusive(or even multi i don't care) :\

The 3 new Neptunia Vita themes on PSN are really cool (good music, cute icons and backgrounds) and totally worth 0.99 each

get em

RK128

Can't believe Gaf went down for so long.....at least its back up now :).

Heard the news about Digimon CS being digital only in EU, but I don't think that will be the case. EU normally gets retail prints of Bamco games, so I wouldn't be shocked if the game got a similar retail print run that One Piece World Red and Tales of Hearts R got.

Today should be great, as we might get a Zero Escape III announcement :D. It didn't click with me when it went on PS+, but I know the series is so beloved, so I really hope a third one is announced for Vita; many people want that to happen.

I'm glad that the Vita is getting lots of games, as from as early as the start of this year all the way to now (the AX), the Vita has been getting localization's left and right alongside tons of Indie game announcements. And now that we got some huge localization news (Digimon CS, World of Final Fantasy, and hopefully Zero Escape III and God Eater 2 Rage Burst) over the past few weeks, the Vita's 2016 line-up looks really damn strong :).

Between my massive backlog and tons of future games to pick up, I will be set for games on the Vita for years to come XD!

Tizoc

HOLD ME GAF
LESS THAN AN HOUR TIL ZERO ESCAPE 3.

WHERE CAN I READ ABOUT THE AKSYS ANIME PANEL?!

Tizoc

Watch as AKSYS's stream starts with dull stuff like Battle Fantasia AND A bunch of other stuff then when everyone's about to blow their heads to spare themselves the misery we get ZE3
KICKSTARTER!

Top Bottom