• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | July 2015

Ventara

Five minutes until it starts...and most likely another 50 until we get anything substantial :p.

Would be kinda funny id the moment if hits 7:00 they shout "Cyber Sleuth and God Eater 2 coming to the west for Vita retail and digital!" And very awesome.

Chuy

Would be kinda funny id the moment if hits 7:00 they shout "Cyber Sleuth and God Eater 2 coming to the west for Vita retail and digital!" And very awesome.
I expect vitagaf to explode if that's the case
Regardless I wait in anticipation for any news from this.

Shizuka

They announced cross-save for Vita and PS4, there is a chance they'll update the Vita version with the new localization after all.

RK128

They announced cross-save for Vita and PS4, there is a chance they'll update the Vita version with the new localization after all.

That is a good point; why have cross-save functionality if both games aren't going to have the same content? I guess we will learn about that soon enough :).

Edit: Wow! Can't believe the remaster is coming to Vita......I wonder if there will be any upgrade options or if you pay full price again. Regardless, fantastic news :D.

Edit 2: That is a great pre-order bonus for PS4 owners; get the new game and get the great older one for free :).

Tizoc

Oh hey pre-ordering the new game nets you the first game for free on PS4 it seems.
Nice deal IMO :p

RK128

Looks like it. I'm going to bed.

Well, outside of J-Stars and DBZ, they talked about everything they have coming out; they will likely be announcing a few more things coming in the future.

Hope we get a trailer for Digimon CS or God Eater 2 RB.....

RK128

Welp, one killer thing happened today :). While we all knew it was happening, its great getting an official confermation :D. Just waiting on the platforms its coming to now...

And after checking that twitter, its a PS4 and Vita game :).

Top Bottom