• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | July 2015

Shizuka

At least we know that coming from Bandai Namco, there will be an english physical print somewhere around the world.

Jazz573

Countdowns:

July 2nd:

Bandai Namco Panel:
t1435878000z4.png

JAST USA Panel:
t1435899600z4.png

July 3rd:

Aksys Games Panel:
t1435953600z4.png

Degica Panel:
t1435953600z4.png

NISA Panel:
t1435972500z4.png

Disgaea Panel:
t1435978800z4.png

July 4th:

Keiji Inafune and Eiko Tanaka Guest Panel:
t1436034600z4.png

Danganronpa Panel:
t1436037300z4.png

Tizoc

Bleh doubt JAST USA would be anything outside of more info regarding the US release of Steins;gate.

Super excited for Digimon! The OST in the Danganronpa games was God tier so if Cyber Sleuth can come even close we're in for a treat.

RK128

Thought the Bamco event would be over an hour....regardless, it had some great announcements; the SAO content and Digimon being localized was fantastic news of itself and I'm sure God Eater news will be coming when they start talking about the anime (which then would be a smart thing to do, as they can then move into saying "If you enjoy this sample of the anime, then you will love the games! God Eater 2 RB will be coming to PS4 and Vita this fall :D!").

Can't wait to see what the other company's have to show off :).

And its nice knowing about Not-Mega Man Legends today, as the Infune discussion will be covering that game in more detail :D.

18-Volt

Thought the Bamco event would be over an hour....regardless, it had some great announcements; the SAO content and Digimon being localized was fantastic news of itself and I'm sure God Eater news will be coming when they start talking about the anime (which then would be a smart thing to do, as they can then move into saying "If you enjoy this sample of the anime, then you will love the games! God Eater 2 RB will be coming to PS4 and Vita this fall :D!").

Can't wait to see what the other company's have to show off :).

And its nice knowing about Not-Mega Man Legends today, as the Infune discussion will be covering that game in more detail :D.

So God Eater anime is at the Expo? But not the game? Weird. I thought Namco's own panel would be best place to announce the game.

Hikami

Bamco's should be over now right?
rip God Eater

post if you're okay names
whenever you get back

oh well, there's still the other panel for it to hopefully show up

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
So God Eater anime is at the Expo? But not the game? Weird. I thought Namco's own panel would be best place to announce the game.

You would have thought thats what they had planned. But guess not. Rather odd since the anime would have been free marketing for them to drive hype for the game.

Saphirax

They're showing the anime tomorrow I believe. Missing out the localization announcement now would be a huge fuck up on their part.

Looks like 2016 will be another year of the localization for Vita - Digimon; Trails of Cold Steel & World of Final Fantasy coming next year. Hoping Aksys & NISA will be able to buff up that lineup even further at their panels.

I'm glad, too. 2014 was a fantastic Vita year for me and 2015 has been pretty great so far too (with plenty more stuff I'm looking to for the rest of the year).

RK128

It should be at the Expo, I mean, they have a giant poster for the anime on the convention center; the anime will be shown in some form at the expo.

I really think Bamco are saving that game announcement for when they start talking about the anime; that makes the most sense instead of announcing Digimon first than close there thing with a God Eater 2 RB western localization (that would off been awesome, but that didn't happen :l).

If the game isn't announced before the AX ends (which I highly doubt will not happen; everything points to localization happening)......then I don't know honestly :l.

Edit: So they are showing the anime off for the first time tomorrow? Okay, then they are saving the announcement for the localization for that then :).

RK128

#nameswasnotright

Common man; save that hash-tag for after the AX :). Bamco is likely waiting to announce GE2:RB for the west as a huge announcement next to the anime (which is apparently being shown off for the first time tomorrow). There is still a big chance of that being another huge localization for Bamco :D.

RK128

According to Gematsu the PS4 version (Digimon) will get a retail release.

So the Amazon leak was correct after all. Good news for PS4 owners who don't want to get things digitally :D. For the Vita, I hope Asia gets a retail print run of the game or that similar to Tales of Hearts R and One Piece, GameStop's for US will have a limited retail print run. Europe is likely to get a retail version in some form too.

Top Bottom