• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | July 2015

RK128

Can you imagine if Spike Chunsoft decided to unveil both ZE3 and DR3 on this Anime Expo?

This is the year the Last Guardian, FFVII Remake, Nier 2 and Shenmue 3 are all a reality, alongside the fact that dream localization's like Digimon CS happened and a game that we wanted but didn't know would happen (Zero Escape 3) was announced.

Anything can happen :).

This is the year the Last Guardian, FFVII Remake, Nier 2 and Shenmue 3 are all a reality, alongside the fact that dream localization's like Digimon CS happened and a game that we wanted but didn't know would happen (Zero Escape 3) was announced.

Anything can happen :).

Amen. This has been an amazing year for announcements.

RK128

Just guessing with what the RPG Site stated. And it seems like that NISA will be having a anime event in the next 80 minutes or so.

With that news, I guess they have games using anime licensing and they held off on showing off those trailers for that event to pair up with the anime being shown off. Makes sense considering how powerful cross-promotion can be for a product (the reason I still think we will be seeing a GE2:RB announcement of some kind within the next day or so).

Saphirax

Just guessing with what the RPG Site stated. And it seems like that NISA will be having a anime event in the next 80 minutes or so.

With that news, I guess they have games using anime licensing and they held off on showing off those trailers for that event to pair up with the anime being shown off. Makes sense considering how powerful cross-promotion can be for a product (the reason I still think we will be seeing a GE2:RB announcement of some kind within the next day or so).

I really hope that's not it. What games could they possibly show? Love Live?

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
There's also a Disgaea panel at 8 PDT / 11 EDT

Not like anything useful is going to come from that. Considering this was supposed to be when they announce new things if any.

Unless people want to hear about the loads of DLC in Disgaea 5 lol. Not like thats anything new. DLC + the series that is.

RK128

So no news from NISA. That's disappointing. It was stuff for 2016 but still, way to trick/lie to the audience.

Maybe they had some technical issues or something; the same thing happened with another one of the panels (with the stream not working). So, I suppose that they had a lot of stuff lined up for announcements but due to those issues, they will sprinkle them throughout the last day of the AX or put them in a press-release like the RPG Site Twitter suggested.

RK128

Anyone who's seen all 4 gaming related panels so far? What's you least favourite and most favourite so far?

While I can't really say this (as I am not at the AX), I really enjoyed Bamco's pannel :). Granted, some Gods wasn't there (which really sucks :() but I loved the fact that Digimon is being localized, that Tales is getting its big PC launch next year and that SAO: Re Hallow Fragment is a huge improvement on the original game and that is a 'extra' free game if you pre-order PS4 Lost Song on NA PSN :D.

The AX was great in general, as it brought the announcement of Zero Escape 3, which is another one of the 'dream' games (next to Shenmue 3, FFVII Remake, Mega Man Legends 3 and more) so that being announced was fantastic :'). Speaking of Legends, its great to see that we are finally getting our Not-Mega Man Legends though Red Ash (which we are learning more about tomorrow).

Great time to be a gamer and while it is a shame that NISA had a weak showing, tomorrow might be better for them :).

Just the SAO / Tales stuff was the other major things.
Still salty af over here.

4f018743c34467a059fd6de09be8e549.jpg

On the other hand we got news of ZE3. Which tbh for something as little as it was with no gameplay or images or whatnot, didn't need the cryptic website up for as long as it did.

Saphirax

But they have published a lot of Vita games?

That's what I meant. Tokyo Xanadu would be published by XSeed since they publish Falcom games. Makai would be published by IFI since they publish CH games, and YnNK would be published by KT since they publish Gust games.

Jazz573

RPG Site on Twitter said:
NISA wants people to chime in if they want Asagi to be in her own game.

They took a poll of the audience who their favorite Neptunia CPU was. Most said Noire. They are right.

NISA also wants people to let them, specifically NIS, know if they want a new Soul Nomad.

NISA panel stuff.

Top Bottom