• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | July 2015

I finally got a result of EU PSN, £15.99 refund for listing a PSP game as Vita compatible when it wasn't.

Unfortunately, the refund was directly into my PSN wallet when I've just spend £20 in the Japan games sale lol :(

Still, I'm sure I'll spend it at some point.

edit: My first ever top of page D:

Buy Shinobido 2 in the EU sale, then tell me all about how much you're enjoying it.

RK128

In case anyone is wonder what importing as save from the Vita version of Hallow Fragment does for the PS4 version, a Gaffer in the SAO PS4 thread posted this:

From gematsu:

The following elements can be imported:

Your level (up to 199)
Your money (up to 99,999,999 Col)
Your equipment, possessions, items, etc.
Heroine level and other player levels
Clear flags, downloadable content items, event items, and such cannot be imported. You’ll also have to start the game from the beginning. As previously announced, downloadable content from the PS Vita version will be unlockable in the PlayStation 4 version at a later date.

No mention of extras.

Sounds like a lot will be carried over, so that is nice :).

I finally got a result of EU PSN, £15.99 refund for listing a PSP game as Vita compatible when it wasn't.

Unfortunately, the refund was directly into my PSN wallet when I've just spend £20 in the Japan games sale lol :(

Still, I'm sure I'll spend it at some point.

Nice :D! Glad you finally got that refund; sucks that the PSP game you got was in the wrong language X(.

You could always use that PSN Refund toward another game at least (sales always pop up on PSN, so I'm sure you will find something to get :D).

RK128

5 hours til Digimon announcement!
For Steam and PS4 only
GET HYPE!

Just because the game doesn't have a retail version for the Vita doesn't mean it won't come to the system :l. It will be a digital tittle like SAO Hallow Fragment was or something.

Regardless, I really want it to come to the West too :D! Loved the Digimon series when I was growing up, so I can't wait to see the first English trailer.

Edit: Also want to point out that both J-Stars, One Piece Red, SAO: Lost Song and likely God Eater 2 Rage Burst (if that is announced here.....hope it is announced :D) all released as a PS3/Vita, PS3/Other Platforms/Vita or PS4/Vita. The case for Digimon is likely going to be the same too.

Saphirax

5 hours til Digimon announcement!
For Steam and PS4 only
GET HYPE!

x2KwTbw.jpg

There's always remote play.

RK128

IF the game comes I expect it to be on both, but at this point I could live with PS4 only.

I'm sorry :(

Is this the localization of the PSP Digimon Adventure game? If so, not a bad start I guess :).

There is also the amazon listing for Digimon CS on Amazon for PS4, so the game is coming. The question now is if it is coming to Vita or not for the west.

Edit: Its a smart phone game :l. Welp, at least some kind of Digimon is coming :).

Saphirax

Is this the localization of the PSP Digimon Adventure game? If so, not a bad start I guess :).

There is also the amazon listing for Digimon CS on Amazon for PS4, so the game is coming. The question now is if it is coming to Vita or not for the west.

It should be. After all we've had to go through, they better localize it for the Vita as well. Although a physical edition would probably be too much to ask for.

SerTapTap

Wait does the digimon game even have a PS4 version announced or are people just assuming? Would be fine with PS4 myself...

RK128

It should be. After all we've had to go through, they better localize it for the Vita as well. Although a physical edition would probably be too much to ask for.

If it is still coming to the Vita in the west, digital-online with a limited retail print run through GameStop is the likely case for the game.

Wait does the digimon game even have a PS4 version announced or are people just assuming? Would be fine with PS4 myself...

there was an amazon.ca listing that was up for a week or two, that's where the rumour is coming from. It doesn't officially exist... yet

RK128

There was an amazon listing for the game on the PS4, here is the link here if you want proof.

And after looking for it, I can't find it but gematsu has an article for it here: http://gematsu.com/2015/06/digimon-world-cyber-sleuth-listed-ps4-amazon-canada

Everyone always forgets about Europe.

Okay, I meant GameStop and EB Games (which is the Europe version of GameStop if I am correct).

Sorry about that Prelude :(.

Prelude.

Okay, I meant GameStop and EB Games (which is the Europe version of GameStop if I am correct).

Sorry about that Prelude :(.
No, I mean that we get Bamco games like "normal" retail releases. (SAO:LS, OnePiece Musou 3, J-Stars etc.)

We have both EBGames and GameStops in Europe.

SerTapTap

Why has nobody told me Clouberry Kingdom is so fucking amazing?

It's not as immediately satisfying (IMO) as Super Meat Boy plus it's randomly generated so I think it's a harder sell. I was really impressed with what I played, but the difficulty just isn't for me. I was however VERY impressed with how well the difficulty ramps up in the story/whatever mode for all procedurally generated stuff.

Tizoc

Should there be a new thread to discuss the Bamco stuff?
I really wish there was a stream or twitter account or something to be informed of what they reveal during the thing @_@

RK128

I really wish there was a stream or twitter account or something to be informed of what they reveal during the thing @_@

A page back I said that a mod told me that we could make a thread for the different stations of the AX (Bamco for example).

If you guys want to make it, we are allow to do so :D.

Prelude.

You should open it if they actually announce games stuff, if there's no thread you can pretend nothing happened.

Etria

(In Iexplorer at least) a "?" aslo appears when the cursor is on a spoiler.

Happens in Chrome now as well. Only started a day or two ago.

-----

I hope we get the long-awaited and highly anticipated Digimon and God Eater 2 announcements :D The more the merrier!

Hikami

They'll probably upload any videos they show to youtube, like they have been doing all day for the other expo stuff

Otherwise they'll announce the stuff on twitter or facebook

but yeah, shame there's not a livestream or something

VLiberty

It's not as immediately satisfying (IMO) as Super Meat Boy plus it's randomly generated so I think it's a harder sell. I was really impressed with what I played, but the difficulty just isn't for me. I was however VERY impressed with how well the difficulty ramps up in the story/whatever mode for all procedurally generated stuff.
Arcade mode is randomly generated but story mode levels definitely aren't. The level design in those stages is way too tight to be randomly generated.
I think that's also why story mode levels tend to be way more difficult while arcade mode feels more like an endurance,with the difficulty increasing at a much slower pace and never resulting as tough as the story levels.

I've got to the 4th chapter and I'm having a blast

Bamco's should be good. More excited to see what Aksys have up their sleeves though (since it's nearly always a surprise to me), and slightly excited in the hope that NISA have picked up some of the stuff I want.

Top Bottom