• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | May 2015

This entire thread is essentially the Vita volunteer advertising task force, I doubt anyone could even notice a shill in our midst if there was one

And I am more here for the people than anything. My n3DS sees as much use or more than my Vita I would say, but I still love the system and everyone in this thread. Am I not worthy?

Tizoc

I'm surprised how many people don't know that PSX and PS2 releases on PSN must be an original ver. of the game ported with no changes or alterations done to it what so ever.

I just don't mention (and ideally, don't play) games I don't like

That's cool if you want to do that but if it is a type a game I should like and I don't I am yelling louder to anybody that will listen that it sucks. I have plenty of money now but I remember as a kid doing hours of shit jobs to being wasted on a shit game. Wouldn't want the version of the young me wasting that money out there.

Sondar

I'm surprised no one has accused me of being a NISA spokesperson after making topics for every single limited edition they've made for these past few months.

No Ar Nosurge Plus Limited Edition for Europe then? eBay scalpers here we(I) come... :(

Not a big fan of the LE box tbh, or the stuff in it. The game box however looks great, I wish they sold a standard edition of that.

Yeah I have no interest in the LE stuff. Don't know why they couldn't just produce a few more normal copies ad sell those alongside the LE if they're already going online exclusive

Yeah I have no interest in the LE stuff. Don't know why they couldn't just produce a few more normal copies ad sell those alongside the LE if they're already going online exclusive
Agreed, it should be even less expensive for them, and I'm sure that it would bring them a ton of money still, specially if they obviously sold it at a cheaper price than the LE. I really want that game box... But the rest of the stuff? For that price too(plus $30 because Canada) considering I don't want any of it... Fuck.

Shizuka

For the people waiting, the European NISA Online Store might get some stock, you should wait before going for eBay.

Producer

I dont mind paying $15 extra for the Collector Box and a physical copy, to support one of my fav devs.

That said, i'd take a lame 15 page artbook or 4 track sampler CDs over fucking stickers lol

Shizuka

How long can I wait though? :/ My Vita addiction is so strong...

Wait another week or so, that's my personal advice. If anything, VGP+ will have an answer to whether they'll have it or not by then.

The European NISA store is prohibitively expensive. I wont pay 90-100€ for the game

They've gotten better, from what I'm seeing, regarding prices. If you take into account that there isn't an asian run with english subtitles and the physical copy is only from the limited edition, I'd say it's worth it now better than in the near future where it'll be a lot more expensive.

I dont mind paying $15 extra for the Collector Box and a physical copy, to support one of my fav devs.

That said, i'd take a lame 15 page artbook or 4 track sampler CDs over fucking stickers lol

They must've gotten a page from Atlus USA with the Devil Survivor 2 stickers, that's not a good bonus. Luckily, it's only one of the bonuses we're getting, and I'm much fond of the cloth and the pin. I could do without the poster, but we're getting *more* (as in, higher quantity) of bonuses compared to past NISA limited editions for the same price.

They've gotten better, from what I'm seeing, regarding prices. If you take into account that there isn't an asian run with english subtitles and the physical copy is only from the limited edition, I'd say it's worth it now better than in the near future where it'll be a lot more expensive
Nah it's not better and the weak € doesnt help either. I'm not a collector, so I'd rather get the digital copy than support those insane prices.

autoduelist

Need advice on this:

Backstory: when people mentioned they were getting this shipped already, I emailed [the company I preordered from, who I'll refrain from shaming right now] because they didn't have the release date till the 7th. Instead of correcting their mistake, they essentially gave me a form letter telling me the release date was the 7th. I replied that they were wrong, using other sites as reference, and never got a direct response.

Instead, I just got this email:

In reference to the item Genkai Totsuki Moero Chronicle (Chinese / English Edition) (Asian Version) from your order XXXXXXXXXXXX, the expected ship out date has been changed to May 31, 2015 due to reasons received from our suppliers. We will continue to try our best to source the item for shipping as soon as possible. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused.

------------

How do you guys recommend I proceed? I don't believe they allow order cancellations, which means it's either going to be a potential nightmare with customer service or I'll need to get my cc involved.

I'm surprised no one has accused me of being a NISA spokesperson after making topics for every single limited edition they've made for these past few months.

Why debate a given? I'm pretty sure you are one of the characters in Demon Gaze or something.

I just don't mention (and ideally, don't play) games I don't like

That's basically how I try to do it, too. If a game is simply broken beyond repair, I'll mention it, but if it's just not my thing (like Persona, Danganronpa and other VNy games) I tend to ignore them because I know plenty of people like VNs).

Shizuka

Why debate a given? I'm pretty sure you are one of the characters in Demon Gaze or something.

bJHgrAc.jpg

ecurbj

Damn, NinjamicWZ. That was pretty much last summer. Maybe it will ship this July, lol.

How is that Vita collection looking?

Hikami

Man.. I want that Ar nosurge Plus LE. Gonna have to downgrade to the normal Operation Abyss edition to be able to get it though, oh well.

Damn, NinjamicWZ. That was pretty much last summer. Maybe it will ship this July, lol.

How is that Vita collection looking?

Camera still sucks, but:

I know I'm behind a few people, and there are some who collect all LE's (I only have a few and keep the big boxes put up), but I still think mine is pretty on point. If I ever get a nice camera, I'll do a sit down and go through the games one by one, explaining what some of them are and give some thoughts on each as I go.

Best Buy has a listing for November 3rd, maybe it'll ship then! :D

Though they also have a pre owned listing already...

I'm pretty sure it's a lost cause (due partly to Ubi fucking up the PS4 release so bad), but I'll keep it on the books. lmao @ the pre-owned one, though.

I bought Puyo Puyo Tetris, I have a PSP Mini of Tetris, and I have a god awful version of Tetraminos in Best of Arcade Games, which is the worst physical Vita game I own. Good enough.

Kudo

For the people waiting, the European NISA Online Store might get some stock, you should wait before going for eBay.

Sweating currently here, I'd like to get it shipped directly to me if possible but I hope they get it in stock soon before it runs out of stock at US store cause I could get friend to ship it for me..

A full anime boy page seems pretty difficult. The only other game I can think of right now is Disgaea 4. But with Op Abyss and *redacted* coming soon I'm getting close to two full anime girl pages (thanks to Atelier and Neptunia, mostly)

EDIT I expect Ar Nosurge Plus to have one as well

A full anime boy page seems pretty difficult. The only other game I can think of right now is Disgaea 4. But with Op Abyss and *redacted* coming soon I'm getting close to two full anime girl pages (thanks to Atelier and Neptunia, mostly)

EDIT I expect Ar Nosurge Plus to have one as well
Add One Piece UWR, Malicious Rebirth, Dynasty8xl (if this counts), and Touch my Katamari (if this counts too). I might be nearing a half page of anime boy page by now, with Amnesia and that other otome game hopefully I can reach it,
```````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
I have no desire playing any of the games I bought. Monpiece became grindy, Demons Gaze looks unappealing, and SK cooking now sucks for me. Oh well, back to my Civ5 habit.

yaffi

Hey, quick question guys! I just finished Danganronpa1and I loved the game. I'm hearing that 2 isn't good due to some annoying mini games. Is it true or people just overreacting as usual? Like I want to jump straight into despair again but I wanted to hear the opinion of people that played it.

Also is the school mode in DR1 worth playing?

The only thing I heard about DR2 is that NISA slapped together a horrible script riddled with translation errors/bad editing.

And that's actually keeping me from starting the game.

Kudo

Need little advice for my 2nd Abe no Seimei battle in Oreshika.
I have only one month of time and it's in the
Bath house dungeon
, going to be hard to find him there without knowing where to go, is the correct
bath order Green, Purple, Green, Purple
to reach him?

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Need little advice for my 2nd Abe no Seimei battle in Oreshika.
I have only one month of time and it's in the
Bath house dungeon
, going to be hard to find him there without knowing where to go, is the correct
bath order Green, Purple, Green, Purple
to reach him?

EDIT:
sorry i confused it with another dungeon.

EDIT2:
maybe not lol, is that dungeon where you are in a cave with colored torch lights and go down? If so i don't remember the exact details but i remember that as a guide line i used to went as down as possible, and when the road was blocked i used to enter the near cave to take the exit that let me keep going down.

Sondar

Wait another week or so, that's my personal advice. If anything, VGP+ will have an answer to whether they'll have it or not by then.

Will do. :) I've just emailed VG+ so I'm hoping they can get some stock as they did have some copies of htol Firefly Diary.

Kudo

EDIT:
sorry i confused it with another dungeon.

EDIT2:
maybe not lol, is that dungeon where you are in a cave with colored torch lights and go down? If so i don't remember the exact details but i remember that as a guide line i used to went as down as possible, and when the road was blocked i used to enter the near cave to take the exit that let me keep going down.

Probably another dungeon, I think it was called "Nanairo Onsen" in japanese so "Rainbow Coloured Baths" but that wasn't the official english one, started with H.
Sorry, I'll check later tonight when I'm able to play it!

Top Bottom