• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black Version 2/White Version 2 |OT| Zero Shades of Grey

Omzz

Updated party

Electivire lv 41
Excadrill Lv 40
Lucario lv 43
Samurott lv 41
Arcanine lv 40

Having the Electrizer on my White 1, traded it over with the help of my friend's 3DS. Also a bunch of evolution stones and lucky eggs. So good :)

Man Pokemon World Tournament just cheats sometimes...how in the world did a Cloyster of all things get the jump on my Ludicolo?! And then moves that should do neutral or weak damage...knock me out in one hit!

Wait, how does Miltank outspeed Infernape?? Or Gengar even?!

tranciful

Man Pokemon World Tournament just cheats sometimes...how in the world did a Cloyster of all things get the jump on my Ludicolo?! And then moves that should do neutral or weak damage...knock me out in one hit!

EVs, mang

MikeMyers

NOW YOU KNOW THE PAIN I'VE BEEN THROUGH

SaberVulcan

tumblr_lxyl8hce0m1qczibyo1_500.gif

Max EVs and IVs. Certain in-game Pokemon have 31 IVs in all stats.

jman2050

Miltank isn't exactly slow. Gengar is base 110 speed while Miltank is 100. Speed EVs can easily cover that difference

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
speaking of Gengar. SOMEONE GIVE ME ONE ALREADY

I can't seek him in the wi fi trade since I haven't seen him/ghastly's on the national pokedex

EV's and IV's can go to the ninth circle of hell.

Oh and hey Clair is still a royal jerk, all is well. Take that L sucker!

I'm going to like...never play this mode again. They cheat so much. And I don't want to train my Pokemon so they have max EV and IV...

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
So my dream radar Tornadus-T has max IVs in Defense, Speed, and Attack, plus jolly nature.

Sweet jesus. Acrobatics/U-turn based movepool here I come. Maybe add superpower in there somewhere

Teknoman

EV's and IV's can go to the ninth circle of hell.

Oh and hey Clair is still a royal jerk, all is well. Take that L sucker!

I'm going to like...never play this mode again. They cheat so much. And I don't want to train my Pokemon so they have max EV and IV...

Pfft forget IV. Go the easy route and get some good Avenue shops. I'm sure you've got cash at this point, so just splurge at whatever food shops or training shops you've had set up.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
So my dream radar Tornadus-T has max IVs in Defense, Speed, and Attack, plus jolly nature.

Sweet jesus. Acrobatics/U-turn based movepool here I come. Maybe add superpower in there somewhere

Yeah, Torandus-T is an amazing hit and run Pokemon now with Acrobatics, U-Turn, Superpower. And I just love the look of him.

Zebra

Hey guys, just popping in with a quick question: Would there be any point in getting Pokemon Dream Radar before getting Black/White 2? I plan on getting 2 in a couple months but I was wondering if Dream Radar might be a fun way to kill the time until then, but if it's dependent on having Black/White 2 to enjoy I'll just wait.

Fewr

Hey guys, just popping in with a quick question: Would there be any point in getting Pokemon Dream Radar before getting Black/White 2? I plan on getting 2 in a couple months but I was wondering if Dream Radar might be a fun way to kill the time until then, but if it's dependent on having Black/White 2 to enjoy I'll just wait.

Dream Radar does not depend on B2/W2 to be played. You can start collecting pokemon on the dream radar and transfer them to the game once you get it. The game can hold up to I think 6 pokemon and once you get a new one you have to discard one of those you have already caught. Legendaries are stored in a different place so you won't accidentally replace them.

Zebra

Dream Radar does not depend on B2/W2 to be played. You can start collecting pokemon on the dream radar and transfer them to the game once you get it. The game can hold up to I think 6 pokemon and once you get a new one you have to discard one of those you have already caught. Legendaries are stored in a different place so you won't accidentally replace them.

Only 6 at a time before having to discard some... dang. That won't occupy me for very long. I might as well wait then. Thanks for the info.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Now I'm a good 15/16 levels above everybody...

Strange House is fricking STRANGE. Reminds me of Old Chateau except weirder.

Odd that they put it right next to the Stark Mountain rip off! Sinnoh all up in this bish.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Kyurem... ATE PEOPLE?! ...AND POKEMON?!

Plus all the death and dying references... what is happening to this series? :O Tryin' to get some of dat Persona crowd?

ffdgh

Kyurem... ATE PEOPLE?! ...AND POKEMON?!

Plus all the death and dying references... what is happening to this series? :O Tryin' to get some of dat Persona crowd?

The same thing was said in BW1......and there are slowpoke tails...

Top Bottom