• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roto13

Murkas said:
Thanks

Do you still need that hitmontop? I have one on my heart gold.
I do indeed still need a hitmontop and will glaudly accept yours if you're around in about half an hour, or later on. Is there anything you want for it?

Glix

So I broke down and fed five rare candies to my two headed dragon dude, to make him evolve. The post game is much easier now.

God my trio, they are pretty cool, my favorite trio, design wise, for sure.

Roto13

Murkas said:
You got a Snivy or a Tepig?
I do. I'll give you both, in fact. And apparently the thing I just had to do took much less than half an hour, so I can trade now if you're free. I'm number 53 on the list.

JVIDICAN

Ok leveled up that shiny snivy to 10 got his stats and reset for it's untouched.
This is what the IV calc gave me. The guy in the battle subway also said it's of relatively superior potential. How's it looking? :)

Snivy - #495 (Timid)
Male (♂)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 10 - 19
Def: 0, 2, 4, 6, 8
SpA: 31
SpD: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19
Speed: 31

Murkas

Roto13 said:
I do. I'll give you both, in fact. And apparently the thing I just had to do took much less than half an hour, so I can trade now if you're free. I'm number 53 on the list.

Thanks, you need anything else for the 2nd trade?

My FC :

2236 6601 6195

coming on now.

TheOGB

Banned
Glix said:
So I broke down and fed five rare candies to my two headed dragon dude, to make him evolve. The post game is much easier now.

God my trio, they are pretty cool, my favorite trio, design wise, for sure.
You foooooool

you could've gotten $50,000 and Audino grinded instead

Morokh

Snivy - #495 (Timid)
Male (♂)
HP: 30 - 31
Att: 10 - 19
Def: 0, 2, 4, 6, 8
SpA: 31
SpD: 11, 13, 15, 17, 19
Speed: 31

I'd say it looks quite good if you stick with Spa as attacking stat, you got the essential stats covered Speed/Spa, and HP is always welcome and a good nature for it.

Now you just have to figure out a movepool that would fit this little snake :eek:

maybe something like a subseeder :
Substitute
Leech Seed
Giga Drain
Growth / Energy ball

but i'm no expert on this :p

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Roto13 said:
And that completes my Pokedex up to Johto. :p Thanks, Murkas.

Why does my Wi Fi room keep keep getting new monitors?

The more people you register in your Pal Pad, the more rooms you get, so that if they all decide to be online at the same time the game won't freak out.

EvilMario

Will QA for food.
Electivirus said:
Oh man, Milotic with Scald is soooo sexy. That 30% burn chance is totally worth the slight drop in power.

The bulky Life Orb set with Hydro Pump was definitely my favorite from last generation (in UU, of course). So that's a huge drop in power for me, but on a defensive set, Scald benefits nearly every Water type.

TheOGB

Banned
Glix said:
Can someone explain this Audino grinding to me?
1. Super Repel
2. Walk/run around (on any route with grass) until grass shakes
3. Defeat Audino for HELLA EXP (Lucky Egg for the win)
4. ????
5. PROFIT

This is also a great way to get all those rare shaky grass-only Pokemon like Emolga, Drillbur and the elemental monkeys.

Roto13

Is the GTS down for anyone else?
Andrex said:
The more people you register in your Pal Pad, the more rooms you get, so that if they all decide to be online at the same time the game won't freak out.
Oh. Neat.

Glix

TheOGB said:
1. Super Repel
2. Walk/run around until grass shakes
4. ????
5. PROFIT

This is also a great way to get all those rare shaky grass-only Pokemon like Emolga, Drillbur and the elemental monkeys.

He can come anywhere where there is tall grass? And will be the level of the pokemon in the area?

Same with the monkeys? Or is it only specific areas?

Raxus

Andrex said:
OK, could you trade me Mandibuzz's pre-evolution and Whimsicot in return?
Ok, gimme a sec to get a couple extras.

Got to the boss of Battle Subway, failed. I have to start fucking from square one again. I hate this game. Can someone just give me a super pokemon to take this shit out?

Gravijah

Glix said:
He can come anywhere where there is tall grass? And will be the level of the pokemon in the area?

Only Audino is on all the routes. Different rare Pokemon are on all the routes, too.

TheOGB

Banned
Glix said:

Audinos are available in any patch of shaking grass. They will be around the same level as the other Pokemon in the area.

The monkeys appear in shaking grass only in the forests (Pinwheel and Lostlorn).

For desert areas and caves there will be dust swirling, and in bodies of water there will be some kind of anomally that looks like a dent in the surface.

Gravijah

Obsessed said:
!

You are online now?

If you are able to would you mind trading me that Zorua?

edit: GTS seems to be down... :(

WFC is fine, just the GTS seems to be down. My fc is 4813 6217 8362

What is yours?

TheOGB

Banned
Cranzor said:
Where is a good place to train? All my Pokemon are in the low 40's. I'm getting slaughtered by the Elite 4.
TheOGB said:
1. Super Repel
2. Walk/run around (on any route with grass) until grass shakes
4. ????
5. PROFIT

r4z4

Can someone please trade me a Throh?

I have Pokemon Black and can only see him in shaking grass which is taking absolutely ages!

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
r4z4 said:
Can someone please trade me a Throh?

I have Pokemon Black and can only see him in shaking grass which is taking absolutely ages!

Yeah after I'm done with Raxus I can give you one. Do you have a Sawk you can trade to me?

r4z4

Andrex said:
Yeah after I'm done with Raxus I can give you one. Do you have a Sawk you can trade to me?

Thanks, I sure do. FC = 0475 7071 3967

Edit - I got your FC from the GAF list, will be hanging around in the wifi club.

TheOGB

Banned
Cranzor said:
All right, I guess that's what I'll be doing for a while then.
Another good idea is to go back and train in Victory Road. It's what all the cool kids Ace Trainers are doing.

Not to mention, every encounter there plays the strong wild pokemon theme.

Roto13

I'm pretty sure filling the Hoenn part of my Pokedex is going to be a pain in the ass and take forever. There are quite a few blank spaces in it.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Roto13 said:
I'm pretty sure filling the Hoenn part of my Pokedex is going to be a pain in the ass and take forever. There are quite a few blank spaces in it.

It will be, believe me.

Cranzor

TheOGB said:
Another good idea is to go back and train in Victory Road. It's what all the cool kids Ace Trainers are doing.

I pretty much just ran through there since I was low on supplies, that's probably not a bad idea. I ran past half of the trainers too :( That should level me up pretty good though, thanks.

r4z4

Andrex said:
OK then.

r4z4 I'll be on shortly.

Thanks, his design looks so cool I need him in my team. Going to see how much havoc I can cause with Bulk Up, Storm Throw, Circle Throw and Earthquake :)

Wow that
Cynthia
battle was pretty brutal, had to use like 3 revives.

Most difficult battle in the game? I can't imagine the new Elite Four being much stronger than that.

Glix

TheOGB said:

Those ants are fucking brutal and give you shitty exp

My DS is broken, so I have to get a new one before I start to play this game. Anyway, I was watching my little cousin play this on his DS, and did just a guy who appeared out of a dumpster give him TM Flash? You shady bastards Game Freak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom