• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wiseblade

Delio said:
kk i'm done with this anyone willing to trade me a modest Deino with dark pulse and atleast a 31 in Sp.Attack? I can offer a Swablu with 31 in HP,Attack,Defense and Speed.

If you trade me a dark pulse Deino, I'll be able to sort you out.

Shed_a_Ninja said:
Certain designs need to be criticized. How a horse can be part fighting doesn't make any fucking sense.

PBF103-Nice_Shirt.gif

That's how.

farnham

Banned
Imo from the 5 gens of pokemon this is the first time grass is my favorite starter

Gen 1 was Charmander (although i love squirtle and bulbasaur a lot more then most of the other starters)

Gen 2 was Totodile

Gen 3 was Torchic

Gen 4 was Piplup

for me anyways

Delio

Wiseblade said:
If you trade me a dark pulse Deino, I'll be able to sort you out.

That's how.

I'd be grateful as my luck just isnt going good with my Modest Deinos. 3911-7388-7437 I'll try to get you something in return for this.

Delio said:
kk i'm done with this anyone willing to trade me a modest Deino with dark pulse and atleast a 31 in Sp.Attack? I can offer a Swablu with 31 in HP,Attack,Defense and Speed.

I can get you one. Got done breeding one for myself. I currently have two available.

-Female- 31special and 31 speed
-Male- 31hp and 31 special

I'll pass on the swablu, but if you could get me a Vullaby and a Tornadus(would trade back, just to get it in my dex) i'd be happy :)

FC 3911 6954 3157

Delio

GoldenChicken said:
I can get you one. Got done breeding one for myself. I currently have two available.

-Female- 31special and 31 speed
-Male- 31hp and 31 special

I'll pass on the swablu, but if you could get me a Vullaby and a Tornadus(would trade back, just to get it in my dex) i'd be happy :)

FC 3911 6954 3157

Ah just did a trade with Wiseblade to get me a good Deino. But we can still trade if you need Tornadus and Vullaby.

Spr_5b_601_s.png

I have this guy, who was originally a shiny Klink from Chargestone Cave.

It's awesome to find one of these rare types, but this is one strange Pokemon. I like the first form, but it's appearance after two stages of add-ons is slightly curious. I still think it's face is kinda cute though.

Delio said:
Ah just did a trade with Wiseblade to get me a good Deino. But we can still trade if you need Tornadus and Vullaby.

That'd be great. Still want a deino? Other interesting things I have

-Spikes/leech seed Ferroseeds (most have at least 2 31 defensive IVs)
-Drain punch/mach punch Timburr
-Joltiks with at least 2 31 IVs
-Litwicks with 2 31 IVs

A guy in the Castelia City Pokemon Centre just gave me a Master Ball for doing a load of trades :D

Now if only there was another roamer. Do I save it for an event Pokemon, or use on a shiny if I encounter one?

Roto13

Android18a said:
A guy in the Castelia City Pokemon Centre just gave me a Master Ball for doing a load of trades :D

Now if only there was another roamer. Do I save it for an event Pokemon, or use on a shiny if I encounter one?
Do you even have to catch event Pokemon? They'd be no harder to catch than other legendaries, if you do.

Delio

GoldenChicken said:
That'd be great. Still want a deino? Other interesting things I have

-Spikes/leech seed Ferroseeds (most have at least 2 31 defensive IVs)
-Drain punch/mach punch Timburr
-Joltiks with at least 2 31 IVs
-Litwicks with 2 31 IVs

Oh i'd love a Timburr.

I think I've decided I really like the 5th generation Pokemon. Usually by the time I get to the fifth or sixth gym I've got my team set and anything that pops up later goes by the wayside. But in White I've been changing my main party right up until the final gym. Now that I have all eight badges I think I've settled on my team I'll challenge the Elite 4 with:

497.png
579.png
565.png
624.png
583.png
608.png

I'm hoping to evolve Vanillish and Pawniard before I take on the Elite 4 (still exploring different areas hoping to find some more trainers) and will definitely evolve Lampent before I do. But every single one of these Pokemon I brought in after phasing out others. The only consistent team member was Snivy. I feel bad for ditching my Throh but Pawniard is so much more versatile.

zumphry

Banned
I've found a Pokerus Poke in the first 10 hours in every game since Ruby. A shiny in about 40-60 hours since Ruby.

Haven't found a single Shiny or gotten Pokerus in White yet.

Gamefreak has ruined Pokemon, it is forever ruined, etc, etc.

mandiller

Captain N said:
I just got my first badge. How far away am I from being able to breed Pokemon? I have a female Tepig.

Well, after you finish the game you can get a ditto (unless someone else with black/white trades you one). The daycare centre is actually very early in the game, about the 3rd city.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I remember my first ever Shiny was a Shiny Dusclops in the Battle Pike...i.e., Frontier's Battle Facility where wild Pokemon appear but you have no way to catch them.

I was PISSED. I would've had a Shiny Dusknoir by now.

Delio

GoldenChicken said:

Sorry it took me so long to get in there, first time using that place. Didn't realize you'd be able to access your boxes when trading.

Yes the one glorious thing they added in. Forced me to break the habit of running to the PC before getting online lol.

Blutonium

Question: Does the national pokédex enable you to catch Kanto starters? I want Charmander.

The last Pokémon game I played was Gold on day 1. I've been out of the picture so long but when I bought my 3ds (also my first portable in since the GBA) I could'nt resist. I can only find Google results on how to GET the national pokédex :(

I know the dreamworld is coming up but that sounds like a huge waste of my time.

Captain N

Thanks for answering all of my questions here. I was wondering if we can trade in this thread or if there is a thread for that. I would love an egg of or just a Pokemon...Oshawott.

I haven't changed my team much since the 3rdish gym, since I tend to have a good variety going.

Spr_5b_520.png
Spr_5b_516.png
Spr_5b_496.png
507.png
Spr_5b_525.png
Spr_5b_494.png

I'm on the 5th gym, and these six have served me well. Although I may change out Herider and Simipour once I find better 'Mons.

Holy Order Sol said:
Wait for wild Tyranitar and Dragonite.

I knew about Dragonite, haven't personally encountered it yet but I knew. I'm just happy about Crobat because happiness evolutions are dogwank, and this cuts out that bullshit.

Poyunch

Shed_a_Ninja said:
Certain designs need to be criticized. How a horse can be part fighting doesn't make any fucking sense.
Because it's not a horse, it's a zebra. Zebra are obviously electrical. I guess you've never been to Africa. >_>

Delio

Captain N said:
Thanks for answering all of my questions here. I was wondering if we can trade in this thread or if there is a thread for that. I would love an egg of or just a Pokemon...Oshawott.

I have a level 1 Oshawott sitting in my box if you want it.

Firestorm

Australia and South Korea are both getting Official VGC events this year!

http://www.nintendo.com.au/index.php?sectionID=1&pageID=404
http://pokemonkorea.co.kr/html/event/event_view.asp?idx=131&EventPeriod=

It's really increasing my hopes of a Canadian regional likely in Toronto (and maybe Vancouver?). Easily accessible for Northeastern US which has very few regionals right now, expanding to Canada makes sense as they're expanding to SK and AU, and there's an extra two weeks before Nationals this year in the US!

Roto13

GoldenChicken said:

Sorry it took me so long to get in there, first time using that place. Didn't realize you'd be able to access your boxes when trading.
And yet, you still need to have two Pokemon in your party to trade. *headdesk*

I'd much rather theres a seperate online topic in community tbh, and this one gets occasionally necroed for ingame wifi events and shit that I would otherwise miss.

Green Scar said:
I knew about Dragonite, haven't personally encountered it yet but I knew. I'm just happy about Crobat because happiness evolutions are dogwank, and this cuts out that bullshit.
Hapiness evolutions are the most rewarding kind of evolution in the game. It feels so badass to have them evolve at the earliest moment possible because they love you so much. *hugs his level 2 Togekiss*

Emonga said:
Hapiness evolutions are the most rewarding kind of evolution in the game. It feels so badass to have them evolve at the earliest moment possible because they love you so much. *hugs his level 2 Togekiss*

It took me fucking forEVER to get a Togetic on LeafGreen.

NEVER. AGAIN.

Red

Mr. Sam said:
My shinies - Tangela from SoulSilver and Woobat from White:

Spr_5b_527_s.png
Spr_5b_114_s.png

Sorry. Didn't mean to rub it in.
Hey, I also caught a shiny Woobat. Neat.

But I killed a shiny Metagross and will hate myself forever

Credo said:
The only other shiny I ever encountered was a Rhyhorn back in the original Gold. I didn't have false swipe on anyone, and the attack I was using to whittle its health down had a miraculous critical. =(
That's what happened to me, critical at the worst time. My heart sank and I had to shut the game off.

Articalys

Green Scar said:
Oooh, moving to Community? We've truly entered the void, gentlemen.
I just wish there was some standard timeframe/post limit for when multiplayer-focused games get moved over. Regular contributors have this subscribed by now so this shouldn't be a problem, but the MvC3 threads stayed up for almost a month and a half and almost 3000 posts into their OT2. To be fair though, they were hyped a lot more than B/W.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom