• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Busaiku

JaCy said:
Mine is in the list too, and does it matter what I give you? I have a few spare Zoruaras or any of the starters for BW.
If you've got a spare Zweilious or Ferrothorn, I'll take it.
If not, absolutely whatever's fine.

Woffls

DoomXploder7 said:
rustling grass only
Thanks! I didn't see any rustling grass :( Might be more effort than it's worth, but I do much prefer catching my own Pokémon to trading.

Community? I don't like the sound of that ;p Well, I do, until I realise it has nothing to do with Alison Brie.

TriniTrin

war of titties grampa
Wiseblade said:
So does anyone out there want an Eevee? otherwise they're just going on GTS/getting released.

Sure id like one please.

I dont have my DS atm but will in about 2 hours or so!

MrMephistoX

Wiseblade said:
So does anyone out there want an Eevee? Otherwise they're just going on GTS/getting released.

Sure I'd love an Eevee thanks!
378289904170 is my friend code. Thanks again! Probably won't be on for about 2 hours or so though.

Decided on the name Wahrer for the inevitable Hydreigon I'll end up raising. Not only does it sound like war (seeing as destruction is something the Deino line is known for), it means "Guardian of the Truth"--and just what is
Ghetsis, who uses one?

it's also my last name so yeah

What's the preferred nature and moveset for Hydreigon?

I tend to hate Pokemon with mixed movesets due to having the attack/special attack stats being too similar.

Red

I don't think I realized how lethal Metagross was until this gen. He has a huge attack stat, but I've always used him as a physical wall. But man, add Meteor Mash and Earthquake and he becomes a destroyer of worlds.

Wiseblade

colinp said:
Woo! You ready to trade in a sec? Anything in particular you want? I have pokerus'd pokemon if you want the bug...
If you have a petilil I won't say no to it, but I'm good otherwise. My FC's on the list.

colinp

Banned
Speaking of, I got pokerus within the first half hour of the game. Maybe even less... Crazy lucky! Have never been so lucky with shiny's though- I've never had one!

colinp

Banned
Wiseblade said:
If you have a petilil I won't say no to it, but I'm good otherwise. My FC's on the list.

I think I have one, will have to double check. I'm waiting in the room now.

My FC's on the list, too, near the bottom.

Thank you!

KarmaCow

Wiseblade said:

Not sure if this is possible, but could I get an Eevee too? I haven't seen one yet so I don't know if I can trade for it.

Anyways, my FC is 5114 3293 6237.

Wiseblade

KarmaCow said:
Not sure if this is possible, but could I get an Eevee too? I haven't seen one yet so I don't know if I can trade for it.

Anyways, my FC is 5114 3293 6237.

Wi-fi Club trades don't require you to have seen the Pokémon. My FC's on the list, I'm heading online now.

btkadams

can anyone give me some tips on how to evolve my woobat? i've given him 8 vitamins and given him a massage. i want him to evolve so i can be done with him lol. should i just give him another big pile of vitamins and maybe he will be happy enough?

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
btkadams said:
can anyone give me some tips on how to evolve my woobat? i've given him 8 vitamins and given him a massage. i want him to evolve so i can be done with him lol. should i just give him another big pile of vitamins and maybe he will be happy enough?

Leveling increases a Pokemon's happiness by a lot.

Roto13

btkadams said:
Give him the Soothe Bell before you do anything. I found the easiest way to evolve that kind of Pokemon was to breed one so it's at level 1, give it a massage, a few vitamins, the soothe bell, and level it up like 30 or 40 levels in one battle by fighting a high-level Audino with it.

Also, it won't evolve until you level it up, even if it's happy enough.

Wiseblade

btkadams said:
Levelling up also increases happiness, and giving it that bell thing should help too.

btkadams said:

Give your Woobat a Soothe Bell if you have one, and there's a place to give your Pokemon massages in Castelia City that ups their happiness.

Edit: Way beaten to the punch. : P

btkadams said:

Do you have a soothe bell? If so, let him hold that. Leveling up is also the best way to raise happiness, so try getting him in a few battles. Maybe against some Audino.

Aha. Ninja'd like whoa.

btkadams

yup i've got the soothe bell on ;) i guess i'll just keep levelling it up and walking around.

EDIT: i guess that was it. i had levelled him up a couple times after the massage/vitamins but thought i was missing something. didn't know levelling up more made such a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom