• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
DMG-01 said:
So if I kill a Victini with the Power Weight and Pokerus, I'll get 14 EVs? So after 18 I'll have my 252?

I'm extremely jealous of your avatar.

If you give it vitamins you can get it to 100 without having to engage in any battles. So really it'd be like 10 or 11 battles.

D-Pad

ARGH!! Damn it, I keep forgetting about vitamins. So much time wasted.
LLShC.gif

DMG-01

Andrex said:
If you give it vitamins you can get it to 100 without having to engage in any battles. So really it'd be like 10 or 11 battles.
Yeah, but it's not exactly 10 or 11 battles* and I don't like spending any of my nigh-infinite money supply. :p

*Yeah, I could just go to 70 via vitamins, but refer to the second half of my previous statement.

Roto13

I was hoping some people on the GTS Negotiations would want to trade random Pokemon for eggs, but nobody seems interested. :p Probably because of that poster earlier in the thread who said he traded Patrat eggs for legendaries. They don't trust eggs any mroe.

Finn

KarmaCow said:
It's like a 2%-8% encounter rate and it's only in Chargestone Cave.
Oh true. But when you end up in a battle after every 2 steps I think I ran into that little bitch like 900 times.

Harpuia

ffffffffffffffuu- I used my dragon gem i gave my hydreigon to hold. Anyone have a spare I can have? Free bayleef if you do. :( Or any Gem I might have. :(

DMG-01

Harpuia said:
ffffffffffffffuu- I used my dragon gem i gave my hydreigon to hold. Anyone have a spare I can have? Free bayleef if you do. :( Or any Gem I might have. :(
I know how you feel; I did that with a balloon. Game Freak needs to make them replenish after every battle and not just BS/linked battles.

Negator

Oh man GAF, I had a battle with a terrible traner, and I've never laughed so hard playing pokemon in my life.

Go! AERODACTYL!
Gary sent out DITTO.
AERODACTYL used taunt!
The foe's DITTO fell for the taunt!
The foe's DITTO can't use Transform after the taunt
AERODACTYL used Stealth Rock!
The foe's DITTO has no moves left!
The foe's DITTO used struggle!

Andrex said:
Shiny Charizard is overplayed.
His is just so drastically different than most other shinies. I'm glad they didn't do what they usually do and just make him a slightly off orange or something. And if you're still hatin' you at least gotta agree with me that Moltres and Mewtwo both look rad.

Wiseblade

Blu_LED said:
Joke post?

Totally serious. Shiny Charizard/Rayquaza are played out. Haxorus is the only Pokémon that looks halfway decent all black because the red highlights make it work. Haunter's blue glow is subtle and looks more natural than the original colouring.

Harpuia said:
I could trade you for a power item. I only have 2 so far but they have proven ti be great for breeding (Bred a Outstanding Buneary yesterday using a shitty Buneary with a Ditto that has full attack)

Mank said:
I also find this to be pretty hilariously terrible:
553_male_shiny.png

clearly this is proof that the devil exists

Also that time-based shit in HG with the Safari Zone is just dumb. I just want to catch my Lotad and gtfo. I guess I'll use the GTS instead of dealing with this crap.

Ketch

Chorazin said:
Well crud. I want to play more of White but having to grind while I could be playing a shiny new 3DS game instead makes me want to not play as much. :(

I call BS! There are no games for the 3DS.
Seriously, that thing has no games

Finn

Anyone want a Level 1 Shinx? I just hatched it and don't need it. I'd trade it for anything I don't have at the moment which is probably anything from the older generations. :)

Roto13

I think the only really cool shiny I have is Serperior. :p Shiny Chikorita looks like it's dying. Considering using the Masuda Method to try to breed a shiny. I'm addicted to them now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom