• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermit7

Fuck ya! Just caught a Shiny, my first ever since Silver (not the remake)

It is a Clefairy, so I am not sure what to do with it.

JVIDICAN

hermit7 said:
Fuck ya! Just caught a Shiny, my first ever since Silver (not the remake)

It is a Clefairy, so I am not sure what to do with it.
Release it, it deserves to be free! >:{

Lol. Congrats on your first shiny man!

how exactly am I supposed to get through the sand temple relic place if i keep going down the quicksand... how am i supposed to help Alder or whatever...

Gravijah

MindCollizion said:
how exactly am I supposed to get through the sand temple relic place if i keep going down the quicksand... how am i supposed to help Alder or whatever...

IIRC, you always want to go down the leftmost quicksand. Also, walk over it and you won't fall in.

ColtraineGF said:
You can't. The game specifically makes it non-shiny.

Well that's naff, how are you supposed to get one then? I'm expecting some other giveaway at some point, like they did with the Shiny Beasts in HG/SS.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
What? We can't let the Int. thread die, that's preposterous.

I have a query. I'm actually playing the JPN verison back home in the UK, and I'm wondering if any of the PAL event/online stuff will work for me.

I asked a similar question before buying the game, and decided to pick it up in Japan because that's where I'll be in the "long run". But will I not be able to do anything until I get back to my real Pokemon region? Not even any passive C-Gear stuff?

Gravijah

B-Genius said:
What? We can't let the Int. thread die, that's preposterous.

I have a query. I'm actually playing the JPN verison back home in the UK, and I'm wondering if any of the PAL event/online stuff will work for me.

I asked a similar question before buying the game, and decided to pick it up in Japan because that's where I'll be in the "long run". But will I not be able to do anything until I get back to my real Pokemon region? Not even any passive C-Gear stuff?

You should be OK.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Started up a new Google Doc for the OT3. It will be much more focused on events and explaining the various online/multiplayer facets. Maybe I'll include a hardxcore guide too.

Oh right, Reshiram and Zekrom can't appear shiny ingame also.

OCGET.png
Z1Qqp.png

Maybe they plan on giving them at events later, or something.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Shiny Victini looks like he stays in all day reading Harry Potter or something. Get a suntan you albino freak!
LLShC.gif

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Gravijah said:
well maybe if he wasn't
LOCKED IN A ROOM FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS

That is a good point.

But I still say he was reading Harry Potter.
Which is fine since I read it too.

Wichu

OMG Aero said:
That would kinda ruin characters in the game referring to Zekrom as the black hero and Reshiram as the white hero.
Well, shiny Reshiram/Zekrom aren't available in-game anyway, so it wouldn't matter (an event could have its own explanation). Shiny Reshiram still looks pretty awesome IMO.

Morokh

I've been breeding Feebas all day since this morning to get one with good IV's, and look what I got :D

2iufig6.jpg

And just with the Bold nature I wanted huhu !

Now crossing fingers on the IV's xD

Gruco

Banned
I need a Thunderus to unlock the Lando event. I have an extra Torndo to trade for it. I'll accept anything - I'll even accept one to trade and back just to get it to appear on my 'dex so I can GTS it, if no one has one they want to part with.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Actually, while I'm at it, I need a squirtle, bulbasaur, tododile, chikorita, torchic, and mudkip. I can in return give any other starter, or any of the version exclusives.

edit - I can also distrubute Pokerus, or...I have a pretty extensive box collection, so if you want something specific just ask and we'll see what I can do.

edit #2 - I might as well go whole hog....other things I need to see or acquire: all 4 Regis, Mew, Celebi, Jirachi, Shaymin, Deoxys, Arceus, Growlithe, Glameow, Stunky. Again, for a lot of these I'm happy just to get the 'dex entry, but if anyone is willing to part with one we should talk.

Roto13

Morokh said:
I've been breeding Feebas all day since this morning to get one with good IV's, and look what I got :D

2iufig6.jpg

And just with the Bold nature I wanted huhu !

Now crossing fingers on the IV's xD
Nice. Shiny Milotic is pretty smexy.

Gruco

Banned
They cutoff transfers in from Gen 2 to Gen 3. I bet some people still have Gen 3's around.

I got rid of my gen 3's a while back when I was taking a break from gaming, and now regret it. It would be nice to have my old Jirachi back, at least. Also was never able to do the Regigigas event.

I fired up my old carts a few months ago and still have my competitive Red/Blue team on there. Silver died though :(

Gruco said:
I need a Thunderus to unlock the Lando event. I have an extra Torndo to trade for it. I'll accept anything - I'll even accept one to trade and back just to get it to appear on my 'dex so I can GTS it, if no one has one they want to part with.

Can anyone help me out on this?

Actually, while I'm at it, I need a squirtle, bulbasaur, tododile, chikorita, torchic, and mudkip. I can in return give any other starter, or any of the version exclusives.

edit - I can also distrubute Pokerus, or...I have a pretty extensive box collection, so if you want something specific just ask and we'll see what I can do.
If you give me 30 minutes I could trade you a bublasuar, squirtle, and torchic for a charmander, Vullaby, and Gothorita

Miutsu

Victrix said:
Is anyone here running around with Pokemon they captured and transferred all the way from Red or Blue?

I am with 350+ Gen 3 Pokemon (In Gen 4 I only focused on capture Gen 4 Pokemon). Right now I haven't beaten the elite four yet but when I do I'm gonna do the same I did on Gen 4.

Having lost so much time filling the pokedex when I was younger sure is helping a lot now that I dont have that much time left to play but still want to fill the pokedex ;D

MicH

First post on GAF, and I wanted it to be in this thread :D I have been lurking it for so long, and I'm pleased I can finally participate.

I'm thinking of restarting my Black Version. I kind of want to try and use some of the more obscure Pokémon like Crustle (so cool) and Deerling. Already have a White Version I store all my mons in.

So yeah, hello everyone :D

Gravijah

MicH said:
First post on GAF, and I wanted it to be in this thread :D I have been lurking it for so long, and I'm pleased I can finally participate.

I'm thinking of restarting my Black Version. I kind of want to try and use some of the more obscure Pokémon like Crustle (so cool) and Deerling. Already have a White Version I store all my mons in.

So yeah, hello everyone :D

How far into Black are you? Did you beat it already?

Roto13

I only transferred certain Pokemon from my Gen 3 games because the Pal Park is a pain in the ass. Also, I only start playing Gen 3 after Gen 4. :p

MicH

Yeah, I did, but I got bored post-E4 and barely got to Black City :D I transferred over all my "precious" Pokémon like Reshiram and Tornadus and my entire team. Can't be bothered to go after the Musketeer trio.

Gravijah

MicH said:
Yeah, I did, but I got bored post-E4 and barely got to Black City :D I transferred over all my "precious" Pokémon like Reshiram and Tornadus and my entire team. Can't be bothered to go after the Musketeer trio.

Oooh if you have both versions, then restart away!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom