• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

hermit7

Butane123 said:
So does anyone else get a problem where the dream world section of the site won't even load?

It just stays at 0% at me regardless of how long I have it open.
Yesterday I would log in but when it went to the dream world it would keep logging me out.

Butane123 said:
So does anyone else get a problem where the dream world section of the site won't even load?

It just stays at 0% at me regardless of how long I have it open.

Mine takes time to load now, yesterday it was instant. In either case I'm greeted with that horrible women who says to return in 5 minutes.

I don't even know what I'm supposed to see. :(

isny

napkin dispenser
Mank said:
Did you score high enough on the minigame?

Is that what determines the moves they get? I've gotten high enough on all of the minigames I've done to make the pokemon happy.../shrug

Super_Chicken said:
run in the grass and run from a few random battles then it should start storming.
I turned off my 3DS to install the Nyko battery, and when I started the game up again it was storming. Caught him with the Master Ball, so I really hope Zekrom isn't that much of an issue to catch.

hermit7

The Broken Ska Record said:
I turned off my 3DS to install the Nyko battery, and when I started the game up again it was storming. Caught him with the Master Ball, so I really hope Zekrom isn't that much of an issue to catch.

Would it be possible to trade for it? So I can catch the third one, and then you can borrow my Tornadus?

Sure thing. Actually, if you could do me a favor, and just trade me Tornadus and Landorus when you catch them and I'll trade them back. I'm really not in the mood to try and find that sumbitch, and I just want the Pokédex credit.

hermit7

The Broken Ska Record said:
Sure thing. Actually, if you could do me a favor, and just trade me Tornadus and Landorus when you catch them and I'll trade them back. I'm really not in the mood to try and find that sumbitch, and I just want the Pokédex credit.

No problem. My FC is 2966 8685 7901

Mush

Frillish - #592 (Sassy)
Male (♂)
HP: 26 - 27
Att: 31
Def: 24 - 25
SpA: 22 - 23
SpD: 30 - 31
Speed: 0 - 1

Not ideal, but it'll do.

Nice hermit, caught the lando.

Did you end up battling it or using the masterball?

I'm pretty much back to Heart Gold, as I'm only missing Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Thunderous, and Landorus (and an english Tornadus lol) to complete the game.

Funny I don't remember catching Kyurem. Is he the pokemon
in the cave/meterror hole(?) next to walled in town?

Figured instead of hunting legendaries spent time catching crappy older pokemon.

Also for some odd reason I'm still missing a poochyena and zigzagoon hahaha. I'd swear they were ridiculously common pokemon in Ruby and Sapphire... I've been to lazy to throw on the old school GBA games to get them. Plus, I've left those old carts drained of all their pokemon. I think I only left each game with a lv5 bird pokemon to fly and then millions of trash tentacools. As the old games required actually trading pokemon to move them forward.

hermit7

Super_Chicken said:
Nice hermit, caught the lando.

Did you end up battling it or using the masterball?

I'm pretty much back to Heart Gold, as I'm only missing Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Thunderous, and Landorus (and an english Tornadus lol) to complete the game.

Funny I don't remember catching Kyurem. Is he the pokemon
in the cave/meterror hole(?) next to walled in town?

Figured instead of hunting legendaries spent time catching crappy older pokemon.

Also for some odd reason I'm still missing a poochyena and zigzagoon hahaha. I'd swear they were ridiculously common pokemon in Ruby and Sapphire... I've been to lazy to throw on the old school GBA games to get them. Plus, I've left those old carts drained of all their pokemon. I think I only left each game with a lv5 bird pokemon to fly and then millions of trash tentacools. As the old games required actually trading pokemon to move them forward.

Lando is a straight up battle. Level 70. Honestly was a little tricky, as I didn't bring many high level Pokemon. Was not too difficult overall I think it only took me 5 Ultra Balls.

Got into the Dream World, and found a Female Nidoran with Hustle. Pretty cool little feature, though I hope to see some better Pokemon. Only other one I saw was a Lickitung.

After hours of breeding:

Solosis - #577 (Rash) Male (♂) Magic Guard: 30 / 31 / 28 - 31 / 26 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 26 - 27

It's the most perfect thing I've ever done. It's...

It's mah baby. :D

JVIDICAN

Electivirus said:
After hours of breeding:

Solosis - #577 (Rash) Male (♂) Magic Guard: 30 / 31 / 28 - 31 / 26 - 29 / 30 - 31 / 26 - 27

It's the most perfect thing I've ever done. It's...

It's mah baby. :D
Hawt! Congrats man! :D

Morokh

MatthewB92 said:
I never have someone finish a damn ranked battle. Everyone quits :\

Even when theyre on the way of winning the game, which is quite odd xD

And dream world is still not working ... yeah !

OMG Aero

I don't suppose anyone knows a good EV spread for Golurk?
When I was looking at some good move sets on Smogon I remember seeing that the three main stats they had EVs in were HP, Attack and Defence but since the site has been down for a couple of days now I can't check what the exact numbers should be.

Wiseblade

2lv1lz8.jpg

Finally!

I still hate you though, Fennel.

Andrefpvs

Yay, here too!

EDIT: This should really warn you when your hour is about to run out :|

How do I wake him up know? Ah, nevermind.

Roto13

Andrefpvs said:
EDIT: This should really warn you when your hour is about to run out :|
So they don't? Boo. I was wondering about that. They should tell you when you have a few minutes left so you can go to the tree and grab a Pokemon. I'm going to have to keep track of it myself.

So Nintendo is making the Secret Egg that hatches into one of Ash, Cilan and Iris' Pokemon a Toys R Us only event instead of a wifi event like in Japan. I for one am disappointed. I thought we were past this with Victini.

Murkas

Crewnh said:
So Nintendo is making the Secret Egg that hatches into one of Ash, Cilan and Iris' Pokemon a Toys R Us only event instead of a wifi event like in Japan. I for one am disappointed. I thought we were past this with Victini.

I missed Celebi because of bullshit like that. In this day and age why can't you do it over WiFi, makes no sense.

Pachimari

Would it be a good idea for me to sign up at Global Link before I have the games? Or can I only sign up when I have the games? I read some people got problems not registering the right way?
EDIT: Found my answer to this. Need the games first for Game Sync ID.

Thinking of starting with Snivy by the way. Pokabu in the other version.
Can I exchange between the DS Lite and 3DS?

(reading the last few pages of this thread now..)

isny

napkin dispenser
Just a heads up for you Canadians. I checked with Toys R Us head office and they WILL NOT be running the upcoming Egg promotion in Canada. =(

It's entirely possible that it will be done as a TRU exclusive at first, then a Wi-Fi event later (like the beasts and Celebi were). But since there's no word of that, it's just speculation on my part.

btkadams

isny said:
Just a heads up for you Canadians. I checked with Toys R Us head office and they WILL NOT be running the upcoming Egg promotion in Canada. =(
seriously? that blows, but at least i won't have to go to toys r us lol.

upandaway

I got mah Jolteon in the breakout minigame. They say the minigame will only run till May 5 or something.

So anyway I got him now right? Why can't I grab him in DW? Do I have to wait till the event ends?

Roto13 said:
Seriously, how do I water berries? >_> I can't find an answer to that question anywhere.
I could water my berry when it grew into a tree, just click on it. You can't water it when it's soil though.

Miutsu

Roto13 said:
Seriously, how do I water berries? >_> I can't find an answer to that question anywhere.

I was in the same situation as you! But searched a little and found out that apparently you have to let them grow a little before being able to water them, or so I read >_>

Edit: ^ yeah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom