• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teknoman

Billychu said:
If I nickname them, I won't know their names until Gen VI. My memory is horrible. In case you haven't noticed in the thread, whenever someone asks a question I always give a vague answer because I don't remember the names of any of the towns.

Well its still sorta new, so give it time. Then again, I dont think I can recall most of the city/town names from most of the past generations. If I see the name, i'll remember the area, but other than that...nope.

D-Pad

Billychu said:
If I nickname them, I won't know their names until Gen VI. My memory is horrible. In case you haven't noticed in the thread, whenever someone asks a question I always give a vague answer because I don't remember the names of any of the towns.
I thought it was because you were being extra cautious about spoilers because you're nice to the newbies.

Emitan

D-Pad said:
I thought it was because you were being extra cautious about spoilers because you're nice to the newbies.
Err...yes. That's what I meant. My post just made it sound like I'm stupid :D

D-Pad said:
Awesome! When Karrablast was sent back it said, "Welcome back, Karrablast!"
Yup, np. Yea it said I was "returning him to D-Pad". His name isn't as fitting anymore tho, looks more like a ninja now lol

Kusagari

The seventh gym leader and his gym seemed like such a throwaway. Every other gym besides the first had you do something involving their leader.

PokéTransfer is fucking annoying. Thank you GAME FREAK >_>;

I would rather trade with everyone then play that shit.

If anyone needs help just PM me. :)

D-Pad

Green Scar said:
3 badges, 16 hours. Lvl 27s all around :lol I'm going to lay off of EXP grinding for a while, I'm like the Juggernaut atm.

You're about ten levels higher than I was at that time. lol*

*:(

Emitan

Green Scar said:
3 badges, 16 hours. Lvl 27s all around :lol I'm going to lay off of EXP grinding for a while, I'm like the Juggernaut atm.
I was at around level 23. I'm at 12 hours and 4 badges right now with everyone at Lvl 30.

yeb

yeb said:
Would anyone be willing to help me evolve my Gurdurr and Boldore? I've tried a couple times before, but had connection problems with people.

1463 5574 1979
Asking again.

Billychu said:
I was at around level 23. I'm at 12 hours and 4 badges right now with everyone at Lvl 30.
Ha, if I can beat Gym 4 with Lvl 30s then I'll calm down for a bit. Sandile needs some decent moves though :/

Manus

Just beat the third gym leader and I have a little over 7 hours clocked in. Here's my team so far.

499.gif

511.gif

525.gif

536.gif

Guru-Guru

Banned
btkadams said:
did you really like gold/silver? this game will probably blow your mind with nostalgia and goodness.
Yep, pretty sure I was addicted to Gold/Silver at the time. And yeah, part of the reason I am getting this is for the nostalgic goodness. Too stressed lately--want to go back to my Pokemon childhood days!

D-Pad

Cool! More entries in my dex, thanks! Also, I didn't know thats what those icons were for...

BTW, leaving the room and reentering has fixed all problems I've experienced in the Wi-Fi room. Dunno if that was just luck or what...

v No problem! Glad I could help.

yeb

D-Pad said:
Same :p
Well THAT was weird...
Thank you so much! First time I've actually had a trade work. It wasn't working when I was using the monitor, I couldn't even see you. When I reconnected though I was able to see you and trade with your avatar.

zumphry

Banned
So, just entered
Mistralton City, and Skyla went off to Celestial Tower
. To me it seems a bit early to be ending the
Team Plasma storyline and to encounter Zekrom (White version here)
. Am I somewhat right? Or do I still have to deal with the crazy a bit more (don't spoil me, though! :s)?

Anyway:

5 Badges | 21:55 | 68 Seen | 43 obtained

MmVSt.gif
Sandy the Krokorok: Level 33

dLNJS.gif
Buddha the Darumaka: Level 32

24nR2.gif
Blitzkrieg the Zebstrika: Level 29

p6Di2.gif
Han the Servine: Level 32

EHYmi.gif
Twitter the Tranquill: Level 30

TXaKJ.gif
Bono the Panpour: Level 29 (Jesus, I screwed up
getting a Water stone
when I could, give me another chance!)

Izayoi

Banned
ZayneH said:
To me it seems a bit early to be ending the
Team Plasma storyline and to encounter Zekrom (White version here)
. Am I somewhat right? Or do I still have to deal with the crazy a bit more (don't spoil me, though! :s)?
Just keep playing.

zumphry

Banned
Izayoi said:
Just keep playing.

I think my problem is that I can't stop playing, but I will do this. :p

Hopefully whatever's coming up next is really awesome. The
Chargestone Cave
, while cool looking and (to me) a nice throwback to Kanto's and Johto's caves, was boring after awhile. Still better than most of Mt. Coronet, though.

So to get Zorua/Zoroark I need either an event celebi or an event beast? I missed the boat on all of those due to not paying attention to pokemon stuff.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Regulus Tera said:
The bike would have been really helpful during the fucking bridge. :/
The first major bridge? I loved that. In fact I walked across it just so I could admire it.

Also just had the fright of the century. Turned the game on and it said my save couldn't be found. DDDDD:

Thank god a restart solved the problem.

Izayoi

Banned
BGBW said:
Also just had the fright of the century. Turned the game on and it said my save couldn't be found. DDDDD:

Thank god a restart solved the problem.
I had the same thing happen yesterday. Seems to be happening to a lot of people.

It's got me a little worried to be honest with you.

Jinko

HappyBivouac said:
So to get Zorua/Zoroark I need either an event celebi or an event beast? I missed the boat on all of those due to not paying attention to pokemon stuff.

Go here, select any pokemon, when you pick it up at the GTS it will say its an Oshawott but its actually a Zorua. (this only works on black and white)

Duno why it does this but im not complaining :)

Change the DNS settings to 205.185.126.109 under NINTENDO WFC SETTINGS.

BGBW

Maturity, bitches.
Jinko said:
Go here, select any pokemon, when you pick it up at the GTS it will say its an Oshawott but its actually a Zorua. (this only works on black and white)

Duno why it does this but im not complaining :)

Change the DNS settings to 205.185.126.109 under NINTENDO WFC SETTINGS.
Worked perfectly for me in Heart Gold when I tired it yesterday. I don't even get the error screen after the transaction. However it was rather a fiddle to do since it requires using another router in my house that is just for my DS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom