• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Black/White |OT2| International Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

D-Pad

Oh nice. I'm stuck on a victory road yet AGAIN, getting KO'ed around every corner. Come ON you guys we were kicking ass the whole way through!

Zzoram

blamite said:
Why does my time played include the time I spend with the DS lid shut? Ugh.

It's to make up for all the game time you'll lose by accidentally turning off the game without saving.

KingK

razgriz417 said:
If you have the pickup ability with lillipup, don't let it evolve!

Yeah it has pickup. I might keep it from evolving for a little bit, but I'll want to evolve it eventually I think.

Zilch

Banned
I'm surprised that GAF didn't blow up at the revelation that Nacrene City is full of hipsters.

Or is the thread moving so fast I missed it?

ryan-ts

Drkirby said:
Outside that one fish, do any of the Black and White pokemon even have Gender Differences?
Yes, that jellyfish one changes colours, the pidgey replacement looks different and maybe something else.

edit: Beaten like an Audino.

D-Pad

Drkirby said:
Outside that one fish, do any of the Black and White pokemon even have Gender Differences?

I was wondering about this myself, but the differences were so small and unnoticeable in the first place that I decided I didn't care.

And female Machokes and Machamps weren't.

Suairyu

Banned
Zilch said:
I'm surprised that GAF didn't blow up at the revelation that Nacrene City is full of hipsters.

Or is the thread moving so fast I missed it?
I like to think of it more as an indication that people are starting to learn what 'hipster' actually means and it isn't being used as a catchword for 'slightly different' anymore.

blamite

D-Pad said:
edit - ^ lol

Is the wireless thing going? I think that's why.
Yep. I think it's a dumb decision though. I'm not actually playing, why does my playtime go up? In the other games me and my friends would compare our time played for shame and bragging rights, now that's kinda meaningless. I guess it always was, but still. "P Plus I just like to know exactly how much time I've sunk into a game, and it's weird seeing 15 hours to get 3 badges in White, versus 30 hours to get 16 badges in HG. Whatever though, it's not too big of a deal.

D-Pad

blamite said:
Yep. I think it's a dumb decision though. I'm not actually playing, why does my playtime go up?

You are playing though. You're constantly looking for players to exchange survey results with. Just curious, if you turn that off does the play clock still tick?

Suairyu

Banned
PounchEnvy said:
Maybe you shouldn't have spoiled your Pokemon. :p
THIS THING is brand new, caught for the purpose of squirting out offspring. I'M A SLAVE DRIVER to this one female. Can't get a more modest environment than that.

btkadams

TheExodu5 said:
Elaborate.
with lillipup in your party it will just randomly all of a sudden have an item attached to it when you look at your lineup in the menu. it just picks shit off the ground. soooo don't evolve it for a while because you can rack up some decent items with it.

D-Pad

TheExodu5 said:
Elaborate.
Lillipup's evolution loses its pick-up ability. I believe I read that it is the only Unova Pokemon to have that ability.

4 posts at the same time?! It's like everyone's just sitting here refreshing! *cough*

TheExodu5

Banned
btkadams said:
with lillipup in your party it will just randomly all of a sudden have an item attached to it when you look at your lineup in the menu. it just picks shit off the ground. soooo don't evolve it for a while because you can rack up some decent items with it.

I was wondering why it had an item attached to it!

TheExodu5 said:
I was wondering why it had an item attached to it!

Beaten about 5 times (was trying to get the new miniseries 2 androids :D) but yea what everyone else said, he loses pickup after it evolves. I loved using mine as a vacuum cleaner for free items.

red13th

Lilipup is my favourite new pokemon since RBY, I really wish they had kept his Japanese name Yorterrie. I have a 7-month Yorkie at home, he's my the second dog I've ever had (first one died two years ago and stayed with us for almost twenty years).
I think I'll level two or three Lilipups and bring them around for picking up Rare Candies.

KingK

Does Lilipup have to be the first one on your party for pickup to work? It hasn't picked up anything in quite a while.

Emitan

AkumaHokoru said:
Fuck psychic birds. That is all
561.png

What's up? I'll just sit here tanking all your damage and blasting you with Confuse inducing Psybeams. U MAD?

Reich

Looking for many people to trade low-level pokes to get something big.

50 trades with differents people = free masterball, so c'mon!

FC : 1377 6517 7066

PM me.

Roto13

The first two legendaries I caught weren't much trouble but Verizion was just like old times. LArgely because it knows Giga Drain and my only Pokemon with False Swipe is a Samurott.

Suairyu

Banned
MatthewB92 said:
Sadly it needs to be female for that to work.
Ooooooooh GOOD ENOUGH for now.

Matt you are a really nice guy and I'm tired but thank you and stuffs.

ONLY FIVE MORE POKEMON WITH PERFECT NATURES TO BREED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom