• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

DaBoss

Speaking of which, I'm seeing various scans of other series popping up on /vp/ in the CoroCoro thread, so stuff seems to be flowing in. Judgment time guys. :) Danball Seki, Inazuma, and even a page for Wreck-It-Ralph (or Sugar Rush, as it's known in Japan)

Hype rising, with Apollo for Ace Attorney 5, Flipnote Studio 3D, and now possibly this, it could be an amazing last minute night full of surprises.

JoeM86

Yeah, the usual leaker has posted.

However, what he posted was Scoop 2, meaning there is other Pokémon stuff in there, just probably insignificant

I'd believe it's not over yet...

We don't even have the full page that screenshot of the distro came from. Plus there's the matter of the stickers. Still a bit of time left before all hope is lost :p

gosox333

Urgh, good ol' Corocoro letdowns. Nothing like hyping yourself to wits end over a children's magazine for nothing.

Seeya guys next month.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
New Anime Seasons looks kind of cool.

Jirachi finally making an anime debut outside the movie.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
You can make out the sticker sheet in the corner of that new page.

Just the Legendaries and Starters. :p

JoeM86

It says there are 5 scoops. Really though, XY stuff would be Scoop 1 if it was there.

Not the first time CoroCoro hasn't delivered on a promise though. In recent memory, it promised Zorua's evolution, it promised details on Kyurem...both of which were delayed

JoeM86

Presumably, out of the remaining three scoops, one is Tretta, one is TCG (Megalo Cannon set released this week), and one is Pokémon Rumble U.

The leaker doesn't usually post those though

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I don't get the island with Jirachi. Are they all ghosts with Jirachi being the only-non Ghost? But then what about Woobat?

Firestorm

We gettin' TCG leaks!

483791_10151793072088032_153262978_n.jpg

zroid

Banned
Joe, you shouldnt off made that rumble thread. The last one turned into a major argument over graphics. I think yours might repeat itself :/

People are probably going to be more interested in the PokeLanders element, this time. :lol

Although seriously those figures are weird-looking

JoeM86

Joe, you shouldnt off made that rumble thread. The last one turned into a major argument over graphics. I think yours might repeat itself :/

Nonsense. People always said that when Pokémon adds NFC for the Wii U, the Wii U will be saved. They'll focus on that and how dodgy the figures look :p

Are the movies considered anime canon? Wouldn't Jirachi's return technically be impossible?

Not that I'm complaining. I'm all for another event Jirachi since my dog chewed my Colosseum bonus disc. Never forget.

Only Mewtwo and Genesect have a finite amount of Pokémon in the anime; Mewtwo being one, Genesect being five

zroid

Banned
Actually, doesn't it save your Skylander's character progression to the figurine? I might be wrong, I've never actually played the game.

backlot

Actually, doesn't it save your Skylander's character progression to the figurine? I might be wrong, I've never actually played the game.

Yeah, I thought that was kind of the point. Take your figures to a friends house and level them up there or whatever.

Top Bottom