• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pokémon Community Thread 2: "This is the Real Power of Johto..."

Do you believe that it is possible for a person to think all movies are equal in terms of how good they are? Sometimes it feels like that to me when it comes to Pokémon.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Do you believe that it is possible for a person to think all movies are equal in terms of how good they are? Sometimes it feels like that to me when it comes to Pokémon.

I seriously doubt that. I mean, there are people who definitely wouldn't put up with Manaphy's shit.

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
I'd put Jirachi higher, movie was solid. Really cute subplot with Jirachi and Max, and Chiisaki Mono makes me tear up every-time. Plus it comes with the best short, Gotta Dance.

Cheska

I'm just so unimpressed with the more recent adaptions. I'll always favor the first couple released, particularly: The First Movie, Unown, Lucario, 4Ever and 2000.

Watch Da Birdie

Lol I just can't see Nintendo chasing more controversy by making a Jynx evolution.

Actually, I think a Jynx evolution that downplays the "black caricature" element, such as that one, would be positive. Smoochum came out after the Jynx controversy, and I think it helped as it also moved away from the weird black-face look and focused more so on it simply being a cute girl with a kissing motif.

JoeM86

Both movies with Celebi in it have Celebi getting choked in it. It makes me sad :(

I find it really hard to rank the movies, they all have their good and bad points...except the Manaphy one...

Watch Da Birdie

Both movies with Celebi in it have Celebi getting choked in it. It makes me sad :(

I find it really hard to rank the movies, they all have their good and bad points...except the Manaphy one...

The fuck? The Manaphy Movie rocks. Phantom and Jackie are two of my favorite Movie Characters, and you've got some funny stuff with body-switching.

The real worst movie is Zoroark. It's really ugly looking, with bad animation all around, a pretty boring plot that seems like they recycled parts of the Celebi film, and a dumb villain.

Aggrotek

Should I use one of these as my new avy?

u68aK2P.png

THcj0OF.png

Watch Da Birdie

I would have thought there was something new by now. Sigh.

15th of every month is when to expect it, especially as we head into the Summer.

April (well, May Issue, technically) usually are pretty low-key, usually basic info, protagonist artwork, etc. For Black and White, April was when we saw the first screens, the same with DP as I recall.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
By April you mean May issue and month of April right? Since technically the leaked magazine is the next month's date... right?

Stage On

The fuck? The Manaphy Movie rocks. Phantom and Jackie are two of my favorite Movie Characters, and you've got some funny stuff with body-switching.

The real worst movie is Zoroark. It's really ugly looking, with bad animation all around, a pretty boring plot that seems like they recycled parts of the Celebi film, and a dumb villain.

I thought the Manaphy movie was great but maybe that's just because I'm an Advanceshipper.

You know I really don't like the Keldeo movie much, It feels really out of place since Ash's roll in the movie is so small to the point it's almost superfluous

I thought the Manaphy movie was great but maybe that's just because I'm an Advanceshipper.

You know I really don't like the Keldeo movie much, It feels really out of place since Ash's roll in the movie is so small to the point it's almost superfluous

I did like the chase scene in the city. That was at least cool to watch.

Watch Da Birdie

Hmm, I've been reading up on the plot of Gates, and before I was worried that the story was lacking since I hadn't heard anything about it...but apparently it's pretty good like the past Mysterious Dungeon games which I think easily beat the main games in story. So did Ranger 2.

Oh lawd, more Pokémon Smash.

We have to sit through a half hour of horrible randomness just to see three new Pokémon.

My head still hurts from what I had to sit through during the Black 2 White 2 reveal. >_<

Top Bottom